"Let's go talk about it." Lindsey nods.

Lindsey sits at the kitchen table as Stevie plates the food and brings it over to him.

"I didn't mean it. Lindsey, I can't function without you." Stevie sits down next to him.

"Steph, you were so quick to assume and accuse, you didn't give me the option to even talk it out with you." Lindsey sighs.

"I jumped to conclusions I know. I was slightly hurt when you told them about Irving though. I think that now the whole world is going to jump down my throat. Claiming that if I had loved you I would've fought for you." Stevie says tears in her eyes.

"Hey, baby you can't think like that. Your fans love you and I don't think they'll say things like that. And even if they do, you can tell them that you didn't have a say." Lindsey leans back in the chair.

"Lindsey, um. I have to tell you something..." Stevie sighs standing up and walking over to her purse.

"What is it, Angel?" Lindsey asks.

"Um...D-do you remember in Ireland when I asked you about having another baby?" Stevie questions biting her thumbnail.

"I do." Lindsey perks up.

"Do you remember Christmas Eve?" Stevie questions.

"You bet I do. That was a really good night." Lindsey smirks remembering how after Annabelle had gone to bed and the two set up the Christmas tree and gifts, they went for five rounds. Surprising them both and causing them a total of four hours of sleep.

"Um...Lindsey." Stevie sighs handing him one of the ultrasound pictures.

"Steph?" Lindsey asks.

"Yeah?" Stevie replies.

"You're pregnant. With twins. We're having twins? Are—are you okay?" Lindsey questions. Immediately standing up and running to her, hands going to her stomach where he can definitely feel the bump that is forming under her shirt...his shirt.

"I go back to the doctor on Monday, but as of right now he says I'm perfectly healthy and so are they. He is worried about me though, for when I'm further along because of how small I am. He wants me to do a C-Section but I said no." Stevie shakes her head.

"12 weeks. Steph you're out of the woods for a miscarriage." Lindsey states.

"I know, but Lindsey I was 19 weeks when we lost our son. I'm scared to death and my emotions are everywhere and when you left...I...I was scared that I was going to lose them." Stevie starts crying, her hands going to her bump.

"Stevie, if you're hurting or bleeding we need to go to the hospital." Lindsey's on edge now.

"But I'm not...I'm just terrified. I can't lose another baby Lindsey., let alone two." Stevie cries as he wraps his arms around her.

"Hey, ...we'll be okay. You'll be okay. They will be okay." Lindsey assures placing a hand on her stomach.

"Will you come home?" Stevie sobs into his chest.

"I'll come home." Lindsey nods kissing the top of her head.

"We have to tell Annabelle," Lindsey adds gently rocking her.

"I can't Lindsey. I can't tell her because if I lose them just like I lost our little boy. She'll be gutted." Stevie shakes her head.

"Angel, she's going to notice. You can't hide it forever. You're tiny and there are two little persons growing inside of you." Lindsey laughs.