10. memories of y/n yoo

*SPLASH*

"Don't you dare talk about my friends like that!" Shin Ae shouted angrily.

almost too suddenly the cup that was filled with delicious and cold orange juice flew across and hit the head of a ginger then fell to the floor with a light thump. Despite knowing how this went I still felt nervous and I fumbled with my fingers, I mean I don't have anything to worry about since Nol is a chill guy but still this was like real life after all and it was nerve wracking, I'm sure the others had thoughts like 'Will he be mad?' Or 'What if he goes off on Shin Ae?!" thankfully for me I was spared from such thoughts due to my past life..

Yeonggi who was now drenched in orange juice slumped over and Dieter who turned back as well noticed Shin Ae and blushed furiously while the rat complained as per usual.

"I'm terribly sorry sir."

"I didn't mean to toss my drink at you, I was aiming at your..." Shin Ae paused for a moment "Friend.."

"I hope that you understand. I couldn't let what your friend said slide." Shin Ae said "It's alright..." Nol continued on and I watched closely, after all it wasn't every day you could witness this in 3D perspective, I guess I'm a little happy about reincarnating here since I can watch the whole webtoon progress right in front of me, and I'm not even in much of a bad position! Well if you don't count the fact Y/n Yoo committed suicide cause she had to marry Kousuke..

Noticing me staring at him, Yeonggi turned to look at me and froze in his tracks, he even stopped talking

"Y/n?" Nol stared at me in disbelief. "Hm?" I smiled nervously. I didn't expect him to call out to me of all people, after all this never happened in the webtoon... wait shouldn't that be bad? I mean I'm messing with one of the events! After all this is the first time our children meet! Plus I wasn't sure why he had that face, but he looked somehow sad.
Ah, well maybe the previous owner of this body was close with Yeonggi and he felt bad for her? Huh... Now that I think about it whenever I see or hear something related to Nol, Shin Ae or Kousuke I feel sorta... weird....

What the?

My heart began pounding fast. Maybe a little too fast to my liking. Shit I feel sick... I covered my mouth panicking. I can't throw up in front of them that'd be too embarrassing!!! By now I'm pretty sure my entire face was green. Noticing how I looked everyone gave me a concerned look

My... I can't see too well... "Y/n!?"

'I feel sorta light headed..' I thought holding my forehead trying to ignore the pain that drove me insane. What's happening to me? I started panicking, I turned around and sat on the chair trying to catch my breath, Rika, Maya and Shin Ae surrounded me trying to catch my attention and Shin Ae shouted something towards Yeonggi. It feels just like the time I died.. the feeling of my breath being lost, clenching onto my shirt I breathed in desperately, Shin Ae sat by my side shouting something while rubbing my back and I felt terribly hot. Sweat trailing down my skin I pressed my hands on my chest heaving. I looked behind me to see Yeonggi panicking and shouting angrily at someone on the phone. Maybe he's calling for an ambulance? If that's so I hope they hurry up I don't think I can handle this anymore.

*sigh* this day has been way too long... I just wanna sleep. But nope! I get to deal with another problem! I've got to be the unluckiest person in the entire world of this webtoon.

Well.. good night for now. Don't worry though I'll wake up later.

And so our troubled protagonist fell asleep to the sirens of an ambulance. What a nice story huh?

— preview

By the time I woke I noticed something different from within my mind

There were memories I didn't recognise. They were the previous Y/n Yoo's memories...

a/n: hiiiiii. Go read my recent fanfic pls, it's a boku no hero academia x the promised neverland crossover where Izuku gets murdered and reincarnated as Adel a child from Grace Field House! (I should probably do something other than reincarnation story's but they are just too fun!)