1. the prolouge

(y/n) luzier is useless.

— one

NOTES:
yes I gave you a last name instead of letting you choose, "why?"
...cause I'm a asshole, sorry not sorry ;( btw I've decided to mix things up a little bit in this cause in every ily fanfic I've read so far the reader is basically a carbon copy of shin ae (of course not every one of them but a few of the ones I've seen are like that) anyways this may not go the same way as it does in the webtoon 🤷🏻‍♀️ oh and what do y'all want the main ships to be in this?

(y/n)'s point of view —

"Useless." Was a word I heard numerous times during my childhood.. from my parents, my peers and even my teachers, who often told me I would amount to nothing if I went on like this, so.. I eventually believed them, and as a result I was kicked out by my so called parents by the time I hit the age of seventeen.

At the moment I'm living in a motel, using my savings as a way to live and wasting most of my money on mobile data in order to keep up with some of my favourite webtoons, I of course don't give a flying shit about what I use my savings on, I'm not planning on leading a long life anyways so it's all fine with me.
It's funny really, when I was young I had so much hope but this is where I ended up, everyone had abandoned me..

'well... I guess it doesn't really matter anymore since I'll be leaving this hell soon enough' I thought to myself setting my phone on the bedside table and jumping onto the bed causing it to creak slightly as I attempted to get comfortable,
when I finally managed to get comfy I let myself fall into a deep slumber and pushed away all the depressing crap I thought about a few minutes ago,
'man.. I wish I was a fictional character' I sighed and finally.. I successfully fell asleep

edited: reader is no longer deaf, I only now realised how stupid of a reason it'd be to abandon y'all.