Chapter 2

Hailey's Pov

After fishing through my closet for what felt like forever, I finally settled on the perfect outfit: a pink jumpsuit with a brown belt in the front. Since my breasts were big I found it suitable. I then complimented the outfit with a pair of cheap open toe brown scandals. Hell no, I wasn't about to buy no expensive ass shoes. There was no shame in my game.

Once my makeup was applied to perfection, I rushed out my apartment with 30 minutes to spare. Perimeter at the Gardens was my safe haven. A little pricey, but a great location in Atlanta. The only thing about the building I hated was the dreadful walk to the poorly lit parking garage. I was used to a bit more convenience back at home, but it was just a small issue so I barely complained.
My scandals flapped against the pavement as I headed towards my vehicle. A baby water bug ran past my feet, causing me to scream in alarm. It would take a century to get used to the big ass bugs here in the A . After gaining my calmness, I continued my walk. As soon as I got close enough to read my license plate number, I pulled out my car keys and pushed the automatic door unlock button.

Don't ask me why I brought a rolling suitcase filled with wardrobe and MAC cosmetics. "Better safe than sorry", I thought.

With ambition in my mind, and faith in my heart, I prayed for an awesome audition. After begging God for what felt like the hundredth time, I popped the trunk to my Infiniti and tossed my suitcase inside.

I slammed the trunk shut much like the door I had closed to my past. Immediately, I headed towards the front door suddenly, something hard and strong grabbed me from behind. It took my brain a few seconds to realize I was being assaulted.

The gloved hand over my mouth caused muffled screams that went unheard in the empty parking garage. Before I knew what was happening and why, I was harshly dragged towards a black car kicking the entire way. During my desperate struggle, I lost one of my scandals. The sole of my bare left foot scraped against the pavement before a nail sliced into it.

My muffled screams came out with a harsh sound. Windmilling my arms like a mad woman, I tried my best to fight back. Sadly, my weak effort went useless since the kidnapper was stronger and twice my size.

All of a sudden, I felt a big needle enter the side of my neck... Tears fell down my cheeks. My heart pounded rapidly in my chest; pain shot throughout my entire body. I didn't know which one was worse; the pain in my foot or the stinging sensation in my neck after being stuck. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why this was happening. I had no enemies. I wasn't perfect, but I didn't deserve this by far.
Seconds later, my entire body became lifeless.

Feeling as though I were floating. The kidnapper lifted me off my feet and carried me towards his vehicle. , He tossed me inside like a rag doll. The back of my head smacked against the padded surface. I barely felt that pain.
With what little strength I had left, I made a d attempt to escape. I quickly found out that was a bad decision after my fingers were smashed with the trunk's lid leaving me screaming with nothing coming out.

My eyelids got heavy r as I battled unconsciousness. Whatever I was shot with had left me speechless.

My eyes focused on the fuzzy looking man standing over me. Even with my blurred vision, I could tell that he was smiling at me obviously happy that I was helpless.
In silence, I watched as he lifted his index finger to his lips. "Ssshh.". He said smiling at me.
Suddenly everything went black.

Comment Vote. :)