8. Hold up im confused

Jeff's POV.

        I walk inside the house with Ben. I had ran into him on my way back to the house and lets just say we had some unfinished business to attend to. When we walked inside my eyes grew big when I saw Kari laying all over Dark Link. That was my girlfriend and she was laying on Dark Link. I wonder what he did to her, but whatever it was he was going to get it. I stomped past Ben and stood in front of the TV with my arms crossed together.

"Get the fuck off of him Kari"

"Who are you to tell me what to do. I can lay on my boyfriend if I want to"

"YOUR WHAT! Kari I know I'm not stupid, but that dumb-ass isn't your boyfriend I am he just brain washed you, because that's all hes ever good at is doing nothing, but taking stuff that isn't his"

"Hey now I am not your property so don't you talk to me like that and besides he treats me better than you probably would. Plus If he hadn't of saved me from Ben I would have been killed"

"Saved you from Ben....OH HELL NO he did not do such that fag wasn't even here when that happened he was at your house snooping around. I was the one who saved you. I don't know why you would listen to this asshole"

        The arguing went on for hours and honestly I didn't know where it was going, but Ben ended up getting into it. Then Jennifer got pulled into it. Dark got mad and fessed up. Ben got pissed and jumped in the TV ,Dark went into his room and Me and Kari talked about what happened honestly I was more confused on what happened than anything.But in the end I got Kari back and I was pretty damn happy about it.

Kari's POV.

        After the whole arguing I wasn't to happy that I was lied to, hurt, and confused. Honestly I wish I was in my house locked inside away from everyone and everything. But I guess I can't fight with what just happened at least everything was in order and back to normal. Jeff and me walked upstairs to his room and we sat there talking for a while before we eventually fell asleep.

~ 2 Hours later~

        I woke up and looked at my phone and saw it was 2 in the morning. Jeff had his arms wrapped around me and he had his head in the crook of my neck. I thought it was cute, but I wanted to get up. I eventually got out of his grip about 30 minutes later and I walked out the door and downstairs. To my surprise Ben was up and of course he was playing video games. I walked over and sat beside him, but he scooted away from me. I was getting pissed he was having a fit now for over a year and yet he still acts like a baby.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD BEN GROW UP AND STOP BEING A BABY"

"I'm not being a baby I just don't wanna be around you"

"Why what did I do to you that was so damn bad that makes you be made for over a year"

"Because of what happened at the coffee shop"

"SERIOUSLY THAT'S WHAT YOUR MAD ABOUT IS THE COFFEE SHOP THING."

"YA I AM"

"WELL GROW UP BEN IT WAS A LITTLE MISTAKE YOU CAN'T JUST BE MAD ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR WAY"

"I don't wanna talk about it right now"

"Oh you don't well just settle it that you won't be mad and we can start being friends"

"NO"

"WHY BEN TELL ME"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO DAMMIT I DON'T BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH YOU"

"WHY WHAT DID I DO TO YOU THAT YOU CAN'T FIX THIS SO WE CAN B-"

        Ben dropped his controller and jump on me kissing me and he was damn good at it to. He got a little rough and soon moved to my neck sucking on it. I let out a little moan and he moved his hand to my thigh and that made it worse. Then after about 5 minutes of rough kissing he got off of me and looked at me breathing hard."I don't...w...wanna...be...friends...Kari....I..wanna..b...be..more". He managed to get out his sentence and I just stared at him. Had he really just made out with me just to show me that he liked me. Now my mind was spinning and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what provoked me to do what I did next, but it seemed right. I jump towards Ben and started kissing him. 'Why am I kissing Ben I'm with Jeff, but at the same time it seems so right to do it'. We kissed and things got heated all over again that was until we heard footsteps and we stopped and we parted from each other. I crashed on the end of the couch pretending to sleep and Ben went back to his video games. Who ever it was walked behind the couch and was staring at me.

"Hey why is she laying here what did you do to her"

"She came down here and watched me play games and she fell asleep"

"But I thought you hated her"

"I do Jeff, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna start something with her just, because shes watching me play video games"

"Whatever man I'm gonna take her back to bed"

        Jeff then picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled close to him. He laughed at my foolishness.

"I know your awake Kari I saw you trying to pretend to sleep".

"Man your good Jeff, but why did you pretend to think I was asleep"

"Because I didn't want you to know that I new you were awake"

"You are so damn cute when you pretend Jeff"

"It's my specialty plus I'm one sexy Killer"

        Jeff finally got us to our room and he laid me in bed and he stood at the end of the bed and took his pants off leaving him in his boxers.

"What are you doing"

"Taking my pants off what does it look like I'm doing"

"Well I just thought you were up to something"

"Oh really now"

        Jeff smiled at me and it made my smile turn into a frown and then Jeff jumped up and got on top of me.

"Whats with the frown Kari are you scared of me"

"No"

"Then prove it"

        I knew Jeff was messing with me, but hey I took my chance and pushed him off and ran to hi closet and walked inside shutting the door. Jeff got up walking to the closet smirking he knew something was up. When he opened the door I put his knife to his throat and he looked shocked. "Woah now don't get feisty you may not like the outcome" I stared at Jeff and gave the look that told him to try me. He took my feet out from under me and took his knife. I landed on the floor and he got on top of me with his sexy self and put his knife to my throat. "I told you not to get feisty". He then threw his knife to the side and kissed me and boy was it good. I moaned into the kiss and that only made him smile. He picked me up and carried me to the bed he got rougher and by then I had my shirt and shorts off. Let just say things got hot and we we ended up waking everyone up. Even Slender wasn't happy.