4. Wheres Masky and Hoodie

BEN'S POV.

        I couldn't wait to see wait to see Kari today. I planned to surprise her today at work since we've been hanging out at her house now for a  week. So I figured I would go pay her a visit. I decided to take Masky and Hoodie with me as long as they were in their human forms no need for them to go scare the shit out of everyone. I was about to leave when I called for Hoodie and Masky, but no one was answering me. I just figured they were in the living- room. So I strolled down there and they were no where to be seen. I saw Jeff sitting with E.J and L.J , so I decided to ask where the guys were

"Hey guys do you know where Masky and Hoodie are I'm about to head to see Kari. they were coming with me and I can't find them."

" Move the fuck out of the way so I can see TV. This girls getting gutted to death."

" Did you even hear what I asked"

" GO TO SLEEP"

"Jeff you suck. So shut the hell up and sit down"

" Well last time I saw them they were in their room"

" Thanks L.J"

" Ya no problem"

"If they aren't there check the kitchen they are probably eating cheesecake again"

"Okay E.J"

        I decided to check the kitchen first since it was closer. I walked inside and no one was in there, but there was cheesecake on the counter though. So I walked back through the main room when Jeff and them were all staring up toward the stairs. I decided to see why they were looking. As soon as I walked up to the guys Jeff took the remote and turned the TV down.

"What are you guys staring at"

" You don't hear that Ben"

        After Jeff said that I could then hear moaning noises from upstairs. So we all got up and Jeff had his knife and E.J got his scalpel ready. We walked up the stairs and crept toward Masky and Hoodie's room. I was the closest to the door so I swung it open and there in the twins bed was Masky and Hoodie Fucking. Masky turned all red and he covered up his head with the blanket. Hoodie just bent over and grabbed his clothes and slipped them on under the blanket.

"WHAT AND THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING"

"From the looks of it, it looks like they are having sex"

"Seriously were we that loud"

"UH YA WE COULD HEAR YOU MOANING MASKY!"

"Oh sorry about that, I didn't mean to make him moan that loud"

" This is all very awkward"

" I agree E.J and me are going downstairs."

" Ya I'm gonna go with them see you around Ben"

"H..he...hey ..B..Ben can you leave ..so ...I can get d...dressed"

"Sure dude but hurry up. If your going with me we are running late and Kari gets off at 5 and its 3:30"

        And with that finally the guys were dressed. We walked down to the game room where we hoped in the TV and headed toward Kari's job. I hope she will be happy to see us if she can recognize us.