5. How could you

BEN'S POV.

        Masky, Hoodie, and me all jumped out of Kari's TV. I just decided to teleport us to her house since her job wasn't far, it was actually in walking distance. But I also had a plan to ask her out so I was gonna decorate her house for her. Slender had given me $500 to spend while I was with Kari. I just thought I would help her out. Her furniture was nice it just had holes in it and the colors were fading out.

"Masky, Hoodie lets go to see Kari first and then we will go to the discount furniture store to get her furniture."

" Sounds like a plan, lets go I wanna meet Ben's future wife"

"Shut up Hoodie that's not something you just say. I have to get her to go out with me first."

"Okay Ben whatever floats your boat."

        So we all walked out the door and headed out to Kari's job. Masky and Hoodie looked different from their creepy pasta selves.  Masky went by the name Tim and Hoodie went by the name Brian. Me however I looked the same only with a green shirt and brown pants with blue eyes. We walked up to the door and it was half way packed inside and so we walked toward Kari. Who at the time was taking the order from an elderly man about the age of 50 or so. She looked at us and smiled, but then when she saw Masky and Hoodie the smile I had on my faded away. Kari walked over to Masky and Hoodie and started flirting with them it was like I wasn't even standing right beside her

" Why helllllo cuties! You guys aren't lost are you cause I think I'm fallin in love. I may have a boyfriend, but who said he had to know."

" Ugh I'm sorry miss Kari , but Tim and I are a couple"

" Awww thats a buzz kill and wait how do you know my name"

" Well .....u..ugh...you see ... that..kid standing behind you"

" Oh him with the blonde hair ya I see him"

" Well... that's Ben ....Ben drowned"

        I looked up from where I was standing and saw Kari looking at me in shock." What are you looking at". " Ben is that really you"

"Ya it is and ugh you know I fell disgusted that your flirting with my friends not to mention I was gonna ask you out!"

" Ben you were what?"

" You know what forget this shit I hope you have a good fucking life Kari, because I'm so done and just for the record I hope I never see you again!"

        So I turned around and stormed out the door with Kari crying into Maskie's arms. I know what your thinking, you think I was a bit to harsh on Kari . But you know what if that stupid Bitch didn't flirt with the guys then everything would have been just fine and dandy. She deserved it you know, I thought she was a great girl guess I was wrong about her. I think shes more into looks than she is into personality.

I walked up to Kari's door and opened it and then I saw Jeff and L.J adjusting the new furniture i had just bought her.

" Hey fuck face whats wrong with you"

" Jeff now isn't the fucking time to piss me off"

" How did going to go see Kari go for you"

" Terrible! just so damn terrible. Me and the guys walked in and she acted like she didn't see me and then she flirts with them. So then they tell her who I was and she tries to act all nice to me and I was like haha not and so I told her off and left"

" That's harsh man. Do you want me to make her GO TO SLEEP"

" No man that's okay no need to just kill her but you can destroy this furniture"

" Why do that we just put it in here"

" Cause bitches don't deserve nice things"

"What ever makes you happy boss, but I'm not gonna do it so here use my knife and when your done give it back"

        I took Jeff's knife and started stabbing holes into the new furniture and I even got creative with it a little bit. Finally after about 30 minutes of stabbing here and there I stood back to see the master piece I created. In all 3 couches I made it so it said " YOU SHOULDN'T OF DONE THAT" in the couches. So I gave Jeff back his knife and we hopped in the TV so we could head back to the Mansion.