🤗Lemon And Ginger🤗

(926 words of pure smut)

Stripper AU
Connor - Ginger
Chris - Lemon

I'm using the picture for reference.

James would be the one on the left with glasses (does he actually have glasses?? idk but I'm giving him glasses), Connor on the bottom, Chris on top, and Kevin on the right.

Smut

-~-~-

Chris and Connor had just finished a late shift at the local strip club, both of them exhausted. However, when walked into their house to hear their other two boyfriends moaning, they both just knew that they had to join in on the fun.

The two strippers were quick to remove their clothes, discarding them on the floor and leaving them in nothing but their lingerie from work; Chris's being baby blue and Connors being a nice hot pink color. They left their clothes on the loving room floor and headed upstairs to the couples shared bedroom.

Connor and Chris entered the room, both loving what they saw. Laying down on the bed was James, naked and on his hands and knees, his glasses slowly sliding off his face and his ass sticking out in the air. Kevin, who was also clothes less, was behind him, his hands pulling apart his ass cheeks and his face in between them, his tongue plunging deep into the others rectum.

"Damn, that's hot, Kev." Connor spoke, smirking when James gave a little jump. Chris nudged Connor, though he did agree. James let out a small moan. "Feels good, too."

Kevin removed his wet, slimy muscle from James's pink hole, slightly pushing him away so he'd get off the bed. He did. Kevin then beckoned the two strippers over, to which they obliged, and told Connor to lay on his back. Connor corrected him. "Ginger."

"Right, right. Ginger," Kevin emphasized the name with a roll of his eyes. When the two were in their lingerie, they were using their stripper personas; Ginger and Lemon. "Lay on your back." Ginger did as told, ready for whatever was about to happen.

"Prep?" Connor shook his head 'no'. With a nod to James, Kevin ordered Chris on top of Connor in the sixty-nine position. James immediately got being the blonde haired boy.

James, after sliding Chris's blue bottoms to the side, stuck a finger in Chris's hole and at the same time Kevin grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand. He squirted some onto his hand before lubing himself up. Kevin moved Connors obnoxious pink panties to the side and positioned himself in front of Connor and pushed in, the two submissive's let out loud moans of pleasure. Kevin gave Connor time to adjust while James added another finger to Chris, scissoring him.

Once the two were ready, Kevin began to rock his hips and James spit onto his hand, lathering up his cock before he slowly started to enter Chris, giving him not time to adjust before he started moving.

Chris felt tears prick at the corners of his eyes, though he didn't say anything, as he enjoyed the burning sensation that tingled through his rectal cavity. Kevin, however, did notice the tears and brought Chris into a passionate kiss, nibbling on his bottom lip before sliding his tongue into the blondes mouth. The two tongues fought together for dominance.

From under Chris, Connor grabbed Chris's member and brought it to his lips, taking it into his mouth. Upon feeling the wetness around his cock, Chris moaned into Kevin's mouth. Kevin, in return, moaned back, beginning to thrust faster into Connor.

James, from his place behind Chris, also began thrusting faster, determined to break the small blonde boy. Kevin did the same to Connor.

Due to the cock in his ass and the mouth around his own, Chris came pretty quickly, causing Connor to pull away and swallow all of his sticky, white substance. James, however, didn't stop, causing the blondie to cry out from overstimulation. Kevin reached out a hand to wipe away Chris's tears, still kissing the small boy in a very heated make out session, saliva dripping from both of the boys lips and onto Connors stomach.

James and Kevin continued to thrust deep into the strippers, causing them both to whine.

After a few more minuets of thrusting into Chris's abused asshole, James finally came inside the boy, riding out his orgasm with a few final thrusts before pulling out and moving away to the other side of the bed, Chris pulling away from Kevin and following, not able to handle anything else. Chris quickly fell asleep in James arms.

Kevin was still going, thrusting in and out of Connor at an inhumane pace, hitting the gingers prostate with almost every thrust. The brunette reached a hand down to jerk Connor off. A loud moan escaped Connors lips. He could feel the familiar knot forming in his lower abdomen and knew that he was about to reach his high.  And, after a few more thrusts, he did just that. Cum squirted out of his throbbing dick, hitting Kevin's, and his own, chest.

"F-fuck!~ Kev!~" Connor moaned out, seeing white. Kevin came soon after.

Once Kevin had pulled out of Connor, his cum dripping from the gingers ass, the two of them laid down next to James and Chris (who was already asleep). James gave Kevin and Connor kiss before all three of them fell asleep themselves.

They could clean up tomorrow and have a shower, where they might decide to have another round. Who knows? But for now, the boys all needed their rest.