Chapter 2

Third POV...

The leaf ninja grabbed team Natsu taking them to the village hidden in the leaves for interrogation. when they reached The Leaves Interrogation room Ibiki told two ANBU's to go and tell Lady Hokage about the intruders . The Ninjas put Team Natsu expect for Lucy in to a dark room. Ibiki told Inoichi to look through Lucy's Memory to see if they were a threat.

Meanwhile... (Still Third POV)

"Its been two years " a Certain blonde ninja said

"Sure has Naruto" A pink haired Ninja said

" I sure missed this place so much" Naruto said "Look they even added Granny's face to the Mountain"

"you've grown a lot Haven't you Naturo "

"Kakashi sensei!!"

"Hello Naruto" Kakashi Said with his famous One eyed smile.

"You haven't changed one bit Kakashi-sensei" Naruto said. "Oh I have a persent for you Sensei here" Naruto handed him a book.

"What is it?"

"It the latest book of the Icha icha Paradise series after three years buts its pretty boring if you ask me so you can have it" Naruto said with his hands behind his head.

After there little reunion the three a them headed to the training fields where everything started. Sakura and Naruto had sad smiles remembering how the old days were with Sasuke .

The two legendary sanin were watching the three talking about their students when they were interuted by two ANBU.

"Lady Hokage!" One said " we found some intruders near the out skirts of the village."

"Where are they now?" Lady Tsunade asked.

"They are currently in the interrogation room."

"Looks like I have to go and see who these people are." Tsunade sighed

"Wait granny Tsunade We want to go with you" Naruto said after over hearing their conversation.

"I don't know Naruto." Jiraiya said "It could be dangerous."

"Please we will be carefull We promise." Sakura said

"I see why not" Lady Tsunade said

"Yes!" Naruto and Sakura said

With that Naruto, Sakura, The two Sanin, and Kakashi headed to the leaves interrogation room.

Meanwhile.....

Inoichi POV....

We took the blonde girl and started to look through her memories. The first image I saw was of a happy smaller version of the blonde girl with what I assume was her father and mother on a screen. Then the image faded and it showed the same girl crying over her mothers death bed, Then it showed a bigger version of the girl appeared walking into a building that said Fairy tail.

At first all I saw was happy memories of the girl laugh and fooling around with her friends but then the screen turn black and It showed sad one's like her father death and what seemed like her future self getting killed right in front of her. I looked back at the girl and saw that she was crying in her sleep.

All of the sudden there was an explosion from be hide me sending me across the room. Before I passed out I heard someone yell " WHO MADE LUCE CRY!!!"

Third  POV......

Natsu woke up to someone shaking him. When Natsu was wake he found himself in a dark  room with a torch as the only source of light. Natsu sees Happy was the one who had been shaking him. He hears a loud thud somewhere near by. Natsu looks at were the sound came from and makes out what seems to be Gray running into walls trying to get out of the room they were in.

"Natsu Lucy gone!!" Happy finally says.

"What!!?!" Natsu yells standing up

Natsu searches the room looking for his blonde partner but he can't find Lucy any where. Then a scent of strawberries , ink and salt came to him. Natsu knew that scent anywhere it was Luce's. But something was off there was another sent  tears. Luce was crying.

Natsu narrowed his eyes  flames covered his body. Natsu was inraged some one made his partner cry and he was going to make them pay.

Next thing they knew Natsu had already broken down a wall with one punch. Without saying  word Natsu ran of in a random direction following Lucy's sent with Gray and Happy right behind him. Natsu stopped in front of a wall and Knocked it down with one punch yelling ¨ WHO MADE LUCY CRY?!!¨

Hey sorry I haven't been able to post anything. I have had so many problems lately and I am also trying to balance school and it is really stressing UHHH. Thank you for reading. The next chapter will be posted soon