Hayes Grier Imagine (Requested)

"Look baby I'm really sorry." Hayes said.

"Hayes saying sorry won't cut it." I said

"Kat I know what I did was wrong, but I was younger now I'm older, I know what I did was wrong now and it will never happen again." He pleaded.

"Hayes it was yesterday. You can't just slap me whenever you get mad." I yelled with tears rolling down my eyes.

"Kat listen to me, I know what I did was wrong, but it is your fault too." He said

"HOW THE HELL IS IT MY FAULT." I screamed!

"You were annoying me and talking about my ex." He said

"Yeah I did, but you were the one who said I was a worthless little bitch." I yelled then stormed off into my room slamming the door behind me.

I was so pissed off, I walked into my room texted my friend Robin to come over and collapsed on my bed. I was crying in my pillow when I heard a knock on my door. I thought it was Robin so I got up and opened the door. I saw it was Hayes and tried to slam the door in his face but he stuck his foot in the door.

"Kat please let me make it up to you." He said with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but it doesn't mean I will be overly enthusiastic on our date." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yay, but I have something else in mind." He said to me with a devilish smile. Just then his lips crashed on mine.

He wrapped his arms around my legs and I jumped up on him. He put his hands on my butt to "support me". He took me over to my bed he got on top of me. I know it's wrong, but it fells so right. He takes off my shirt and shorts. And leaves me in my hot pink bra and underwear. I take off his shirt and look at his chiseled abs. He then takes off his shorts and underwear. I look at his member, he has a huge erection. He takes off my underwear and bra. He puts two fingers inside me.

"Baby I need you now." I said. He takes his fingers out and shoves his member inside me. I grab onto his back then it turns into pleasure. We both come.

"I'm really sorry Kat, I love you so much and It was stupid of me to call you a worthless little bitch. I love you to the moon and back. " he said with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Okay I love you too, but next time let's talk through it." I said

"Deal." He said. We then cuddled throughout the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an imagine for my friend Kat. Her username is dammithayes. Her story is amazing go read it!