Matthew Espinosa imagine

You are sitting in Starbucks texting people, when someone sits down in front of you. You look up. It is the Matthew Espinosa. You almost flip out.

"Hey" he says. His voice is like angels singing.

"Hey" you say back blushing.

"What's your name beautiful" he asks

" I'm y/n" I say.

"Nice to meet you y/n" he said. " I was sitting at another table and I noticed you sitting here alone. What is a beautiful girl like you doing sitting here all alone?" He asked.

"I'm texting my friends. They all live far away, because I just moved here from Florida." He looks bored so you stop talking.

"Oh well can I at least drive you home, when you are ready to go." He asks

"Sure" I say. "I'm not quite sure what the address is, but I know what the general area looks like." I say.

"Okay, that might make is a little hard, but it will be an adventure." He says.

"Ya, do you want to come in and see my new house, when we get there." I ask

"Sure." He says.

Then you both get up and walk out to his car. You drive around for about an hour because you keep telling him the wrong turns. When you finally get there, your parents are gone, they left a note on the counter saying they went to have a date night in the new city.

"Where are your parents?" Matt asked

"They went on a date apparently." I say

"Oh okay." He says

Then he pushes you up against a wall and starts kissing you passionately. You are a little surprised because you just met him. When you are kissing it feels like you have known him for years. He starts taking off your shirt and shorts. Leaving you in your purple lace bran, and matching purple lace underwear. You take his shirt off. Holy shit, those abs. You jump up, not breaking the kiss, he holds your thighs to support you. He takes you to your room, and locks the door behind you. Since you just moved in there is no furniture. He sets you down on the floor. He takes his pants and underwear off, and then he takes off your bra and underwear.

"Wow, you are sexy." He says

You look at his member. It is huge

"Wow." That was all you could get out.

He starts kissing you, in the middle of the kiss he laughs. Next thing you know his member is inside you. It feels so good.

"Y/n I'm about to cum." He says.

"Me too." You both cum at the same time. Then he takes his member out and you guys put your clothes back on.

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He asked

"Of course!" You say. Then you kiss him and walk out to his car. He takes you to the movies to see The Fault in our Stars. You didn't see much of it though because you were making out with your new boyfriend so much.