Cameron Dallas imagine

My phone starts ringing I answer it. I have really missed my boyfriend and sing him call made me all horny.

"Hey Bae" my boyfriend of two months cameron Dallas says.

"Hey" I say back.

"What's up" he asks

"Not much what about you." I ask, I know what your thinking, this couple is so boring. We are, but that is us.

"Not much, wanna come over?" He asks.

"Sure be there in 10" I say, hanging up the phone and walking out the door.

I am driving to his house when the song Shake it Off comes on! This is my Jam! I start signing the words. The song is only halfway done when I get to Cams house, so I keep jamming out in the car. I don't notice Cam getting into my car and taking a vine of me until, he says hey.

"Hey there." He says.

"Hey" I say back. He leans in for a kiss. We kiss. I pull away. "So what are we gonna do tod-" I was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine passionately, his tongue licked the bottom of my lip begging for entrance, i obeyed, and I all of a sudden was in the back seat of my car with Cam on top of me.

"Mmmmmm baby." He said, he started taking off my shirt and shorts. He left me there in my green underwear and my turquoise lace bra. "Holy shit you are so sexy." He says getting hard. He removes his shirt. I get weak at the sight of his toned abs. He takes off his shorts, I could see his member through his underwear, it made me weaker. At this point I was naked and he was taking off his underwear.

"Babe I need you now." I yell. He shoves his member in me and thrusts back and fourth. "Faster baby faster." I say. He obeys.

"Babe I'm about to cum" he says.

"Me too." We both come and we lay in the back seat of my car for a few more minutes.

"We walk inside and hear Nash making the noises we were making. Oh god did he see us.

"Shut up Nash." Cameron says."at least I can get some." He says and snaps his fingers in a Z formation.

Nash just walks out of the room quietly. That's my man.