Nash Grier Imagine

You are at your house in the living room watching PLL, when you get a text. It's from your best friend Nash Grier. Nash and you have been best friends since kindergarten. You have always had a slight crush on him but didn't want to tell him in fear it might ruin your friendship.

From: Trash😍😘😉😜 can you go to your room, I want to FaceTime you.

To Trash😍😘😉😜 sure make it quick, your interrupting my PLL

You walk to your room. Just as your closing your door Nash calls you.

"Hey bæ." He says. He calls me that because when we were in Kindergarten he couldn't say my name fully so he calls me bae. Btw my name is baylin. Now you say it to someone you like so😑.

"Heyyyyyy Trash!" You say.

"Can you go outside please. I really don't want anyone to hear what I have to tell you." He says. This isn't the first time he has asked me to go outside. He mainly only does it when he has something really important to say.

I walk outside. Just as I get outside I hear the door slam. I turn around and there is Nash.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He then runs up to me and pushes his lips against mine. Sparks literally flew🎆. He then took me to the treehouse that we built when we were younger. He started removing my spandex and soccer t-shirt. He looked down at me in my pink and black striped underwear and light purple bra. His eyes got huge. He then took off his shirt and shorts. I could see he was big through his Haynes underwear. I got weak. He took off my bra and underwear. He sucked on my nipples as he pumped three fingers in and out. He all of a sudden stopped and shoved his member in me. I grab onto hi back from the pain. It then turned to pleasure.

"Faster, Faster." I said.

Of course he obeyed. We both came at the same time unexpectedly. It was amazing. He took his member out and put his clothes back on. I put mine back on too.

"Bae I have a question." I nodded." Will you be my girlfriend." I had been waiting for this day for years.

"Of course." You say kissing him. You walk back into the house hand in hand and watch netflix and eat popcorn the rest of the night. It was the best day of your life.