|s i x| no need to say goodbye

|s h i p| zucktorious (zuckles x inotorious)

I know about the Zuckles Breakdown Stream, do not look it up. It really hurt to watch and I feel bad that I even know about it. Please respect his privacy and do not look it up. Trigger Warning for depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts. Also congrats to Mason for getting one million! He deserves it!!

-

Mason didn't ever expect to breakdown on a stream. But here was crying and fully breaking down. He knew nobody cared that much. He just needed to cry. So he did. He sobbed on stream, openly screaming out how much it hurt to keep living and how much it hurt to keep up his smile. He hated it, but it needed to happen. He hated the tears. He hated the pain he felt. He just wanted to end it all. He just wanted the pain to end.

When he ended the stream, eyes red from tears, he just sank down beside his bed. Sobs made his body shake. He wanted to die. He wanted to kill himself. Mason pulled his knees into into his chest, slightly rocking back and forth. He knew the other Misfits saw the stream. He knew Matt had seen his breakdown.

The tears that Mason was crying were bitter and broken and all Mason could do was sit there and let them fall. He was alone and, for once, that was okay.

But before he could bask in his loneliness, a knock sounded at his door. He didn't want to answer it. He knew who it was. The boys were probably waiting to come and yell at him for breaking down like everyone else had in his life.

"Go away," his voice broke as he tried to yell at whoever it was as another sob as he began to cry again.

"Masie," spoke the calm voice of Cameron. "Can we come in, please?" He actually sounded concerned and that hurt Mason more than he would ever let on.

He wanted to say no. He would have loved to say no, but he couldn't. With a small sigh, he stood up, shaking slightly and somehow managed to make his way to his bedroom door, which was locked. With a shaking hand he unlocked the door and opened it slightly just to see the concerned faces of Cameron, Eric and Matt looking at him. There was concern on all of their faces, especially Matt's.

It didn't take long for Mason to rip open the door and fall into Cameron's arms, crying harder than he had before. The New Zealander stumbled slightly before wrapping his arms around the younger boy. Cameron was shocked, but he slowly relaxed into the hug, knowing Mason needed someone there for him.

Cameron lightly ran his hand up and down Mason's back, watching at Eric take Matt out of their way. When he had seen even part of Mason's live stream, Cameron called Eric as soon as he could. It hurt Cameron to see the younger boy like this. Mason was like his brother. The poor kid had been through hell and just seeing Mason break down like that made Cameron worry.

"Come on, let's go back to your room," Cameron muttered, half picking up Mason and half walking into Mason's room. His sobs had quieted down, but he was still obviously crying.

Mason fell onto his bed, clinging onto his pillow and burying his face in it. He felt the bed dip as Cameron sat beside him. This was hell.

"Masie, what's going on?" Cameron sounded actually concerned. There was no way that he was actually going to tell him.

Mason just shook his head, slightly curling into a ball before sobbing again. His body hurt from crying. It was the first time he cried in years. Yet it felt nasty.

"Mason, we're all worried for you man," The New Zealander said, running his hands up and down his friend's back in an attempt to comfort him. "I saw the stream. I saw what happened. Eric saw too. And so did Matt. We don't hate you for crying Masie. We're just worried.

"When I saw you break down, I texted Eric immediately. He said you had been acting off. Matt said the same thing. He said you were more distant and less affectionate. He's really worried. He loves you so much Mason. I love you too. We're not gonna leave you just because you're struggling. Hell, I know Eric doesn't act like it but he loves you almost as much as Matt does. We just wanna know what's going on so we can help you."

Something about Cameron's nice words and the way that he was so concerned for him made Mason sit up, still clinging onto his pillow.

"I want Mattie," he mumbled, almost entirely sure Cameron couldn't understand a word he said but he didn't care.

"What?"

"I want Mattie." His voice was clearer now but his demand remained the same. He wanted his boyfriend by his side. He wanted Matt's arms around him as he cried into his shoulder. He wanted Matt.

"Okay I'll text him and tell him to come down. Do you want me to stay or leave?"

"Stay."

Cameron smiled slightly and pulled his phone out from his jacket pocket to text Matt and tell him to come downstairs. Mason stayed in the same position, letting his tears fall softly onto the pillow. He knew Cameron wanted answers, but he had none. There were no answers for him to give that could explain why he felt the way he did.

When another knock sounded at the door, Cameron got up to answer it. Mason kept his eyes locked on the door, hopeful that it would be Matt. His boyfriend walked into his room, holding onto Mason's teddy bear in one hand and one of Mason's favorite sweaters in the other.

"Mattie!" Mason reached out his arms, dropping the pillow trying to motion his boyfriend in for a hug.

Matt smiled softly before rushing over to his side and pulling the younger man into a tight hug. They sat there for what felt like hours but was probably closer to twenty minutes. Mason never wanted to let go.

Matt made him feel safe. Matt made him feel loved. Whenever he was with him, he never felt like a burden or anything his depression and anxiety made him feel like.

Matt had pulled him onto his lap, placing a lingering kiss on his forehead as his boyfriend nuzzled into his neck. His teddy bear and sweater were on the bed, but it was clear that one thing mattered to Mason more than anything else in the entire world. Mason had instantly relaxed in Matt's arms the second they were wrapped around him. All he wanted was a hug.

Matt looked up at Cameron, who was standing, back against Mason's chair, texting someone.

"I know you wanted to talk to him," Matt stated, voice barely above a whisper. "But I think he needs to rest for a bit right now. I don't wanna push him too much."

Cameron nodded before stating that he would be staying the night if they needed anything. And then he left. Leaving Matt sitting on Mason's bed, holding the crying Australian softly.

Words really didn't need to be said as Matt picked up his boyfriend to get him to sleep. Mason seemed exhausted, as he barely moved when Matt pulled the blankets over them. Instead, he automatically snuggled closer to Matt, making the American smile.

He didn't know why Mason was so upset, but he promised that he would protect him for the rest of his life, even if it hurt him. He played with Mason's hair softly, watching him relax and his breathing steady.

"I love you," Matt said, kissing Mason's head softly. "I love you so goddamn much."

They would be able to talk tomorrow, but for now, rest was the best thing for both of them.