Ch 2: Hi Bruce!

This is so so so sad. IM CRYING, NO JASON NONONONONONONONONO!!!

Nicole woke up early. Well early by her standards. See Nicole wouldn't sleep for weeks on end so when she did, she slept for the better part of a day. Therefore, waking up at 10, although scandalous to most was actually an improvement by her standards. 

She sat up running her hand through her hair. She took a swig of nectar and chewing a square of ambrosia and stepped out of her shelter to face the day. 

As she looked at the city of Gotham barely lit by whatever meager sunlight got through the murky, smoky air she knew in her gut that today something big would happen. Being a lone half-blood had taught her to never doubt her instincts.

 So, it was with a deep breath and muttered prayer to whichever god who was watching that she walked into the city to face the unimaginable horrors in store for her.

---------------------------------------Line Break----------------------------------------------

The unimaginable horror in question was a vegan bakery. Oh, don't let the pretty flowery looks fool you; Nicole knew the root of all evil resided in vegan bakeries.

 But the Gotham air was freezing and the shop looked nice and warm so, despite her better judgement Nicole stepped in. she stood there for a few minutes looking at the food on display and, once she deemed her cheeks warm enough, moved to leave. 

As she did so her arm brushed against that of a man. A man who reeked of death. A man she recognised from the billboards as Bruce Wayne. He had each arm around a beautiful model, so definitely a playboy. 

But there was a hardness in this eyes that Nicole recognised. 

His eyes had the same look she caught in hers every time she chanced across a mirror. Eyes that spoke of numerous battles, and then there was the aura of death that hung around him like smoke.

 Although it was slightly different than the others she had seen. Almost as if he had not killed but had seen immense amounts of death. The million-dollar question was how. 

How had Gotham's pampered prince seen enough pain?

Felt enough pain for it to stain the very air around him? 

Nicole mused this as she walked down the streets and turned a corner. And there was the McDonalds, right where Molly told her it would be.

 She pulled out some crumpled dollars out of her aviator jackets pocket. Nicole handed them to the lady at the counter with a mumbled

 "Burger, fries and coke, please." 

The lady whose name tag read Sarah, looked at the ragamuffin girl before her and asked, "Sweetie, why don't you just take the combo meal, it'll save you a couple of bucks too."

 Nicole considered that and agreed. She was dangerously short of mortal money. Once she ate her meal, she said goodbye to Sarah, apologizing sheepishly for the lack of tip. 

On hearing the older woman say "Oh, never mind that, sweetie, from what I can see you need that money bad. Besides you don't look old enough to get onto a roller coaster alone." 

Her guilt was slightly lessened. Although her pride was wounded "I'm twenty one." Grumbled the sixteen-year-old girl. 

"Sure, Hun," said Sarah shooing her away.

Once outside Nicole decided to hang out at the park till dark, and after that? The streets were her playground. Although she would have to try and avoid all the costumed freaks of this stupid city of Doom and Gloom.

Okay what do you think?? 

Eat a pizza, eat a cookie, 

make it blue and watch a movie.

I'm on the brink of insanity 

and live in another reality 

(To be sang to waving flag)

I ALREADY KNEW THAT! ALSO IT'S AWESOME. 

no gen- no I'm the genius. I was talking to those people

**points to you**

You're welcome peoples!!

TO THE BATMOBILE!!