Ch-3:Hi Batman!

Nicole walked to an outdoor gym in the park.

'Eh. Might as well keep in shape' she thought before starting her vigorous, by both mortal AND demigod standards, workout. After a while she got bored and decided to run around the park.

Her deathy magicalism senses started tingling, like a person who had caused a lot of death was nearby. Sighing, she walked towards the aura.

Honestly

We put so much effort into saving these mortals, die for them, and then they go about killing each other and..... Ugh! Dam you ADHD.

Her eyes were assaulted by the sight of a weirdo dressed in a purple suit. Seriously he looked worse that Charon. 

And that hideous hair? Green? What, you doing the arrangements so you can  get it done with a lawn mower next time?? "Well hello there, Doll Face." Said Mr. Lawn -Mower-Hair.

Oh crap. He's the insane joker guy Molly had warned Nicole about.

Nicole's hand drifted to her pocket, where a key chain/dagger made of mortal silver was kept.

"Don't call me that or I'll gut you like a fish."Nicole threatened. She had faced Titans, this mortal was a literal joke in comparison.

"Well Dollya bit feisty aren't we? " said the crime prince of Gotham 

"You'll make a wonderful toy! Uncle J will have so much fun breaking you" The joker cackled. That reminded Nicole of the Gods,and it only served to piss her off.

I'm pretty sure he meant for his cliche bad guy speech to be longer but Nicole attacked, swiping her knife at he clown. He ducked out of the way but the blade had managed to cut his arm. 

"Oh, Doll, now you've gone and made your Uncle J mad!" He roared, charging towards her. Nicole just let her instincts take over as she dogged the punch, and, using the Jokers weight against himself she flipped him. He hit his head on the tarmac but got up again, abet slightly groggily. She slammed the hilt of her knife on Joker's head, successfully knocking him out before moving onto Harley Quin. She ducked  under Harley's mallet and swiped at her side, drawing blood. 

(SEE! The mist works soooo well!)

"You shouldn't have done that, Pudin'." She giggled insanely.

Just before she was knocked out with a sick backflip (Aaaaaah I love references)  

"I've been used for entertainment for too long," she started walking away before turning 

"No more" she disappeared into the shadows and left.

Little did she know that a certain bat was watching and heard her little comment.

-------------------------------------------------------

As dusk arrived Nicole made her way back to the graveyard, she still got the nagging feeling of being watched. She made a few sharp turns and tried to lose her tail in the crowd, but whoever was following her was very determined, and good. 

This worried Nicole, because that level of skill meant exceptional training, which generally meant an organisation. As Nicole tentatively stepped in the graveyard. She decided not to go to the mausoleum.

 Why give away a perfectly good lair?

So, Nicole made her way to the more recent graves. She knelt before a grave, Nicole didn't read the name. She waited and when she heard footsteps to her left, she whipped around and pointed her dagger at the figure emerging from the undergrowth. He wore a black skin tight suit with a blue 'V' looking symbol.