||Article #1||

Reasons for College Students in Transferring to Other School

Many students begin college with the intention to transfer to a different school at some point. It has been a vague issue to all among college students especially when murmurs are cropping up the diluted structure of the school and some other students are potent to do it due to some delusion and humdrum conflicts occurring caused by financial or social circumstances, switching majors or not just being satisfied with the academic grades, and/or the quality of education school gives. Walking to some of its background, school is the suitable place for learning. It is an institution designed to provide learning spaces and is primarily a place to raised the intensification of the society and open new door of opportunities to became successful in career and life as a whole.

In the Philippines, the controversy about the students seeking for a way to transfer to a new different school is also seen as one of the most thundering problem that affects the future aspects and plans of many students, including the family. The number one factor of this is caused by Financial or budgetary circumstances: Cost is a major factor in college completion. Other families, and students are spending too much time for work even they are being devoured by poverty. It is how as precious education is. This plausible reason (fiscal problem) is the result why some other student prefer to transfer school and can be able to put them merely down in the dumps. Congruous to the question, can they be successful without learning from school or finishing a degree in school? Learning already exist even during the early days of mankind, some people during those days thought how to make a living through basic knowledge of survival. Time passes and learning evolves from generation to generation until it become a huge impact on the growth of students molding themselves to be a successful person in the future.

The benefit students get from school helps them acquire jobs or to go to a further education to get an even better career. As to say that, the more education someone has, the more money he is likely to make during his life and being in school helps you learn how to deal with others, set goals and get things done but considering the school they're going to study at is a big decision to make. Many things must be examined in choosing the right school, tuition fee, faculty efficiency and school environment because people nowadays has been tied on the springs and of how the educational system works.

School is where learners gain there foundation in preparation to the country's demands for professionals who can work, develop and lead people professionally, that is why it is important for every management, administration, immediate supervisors and faculty members to give its clientele the best education that every students deserves and at the same time, to establish a reputation and good business to be responsive to the needs of our country.

It is the duty and moral obligation of each institution or school to fulfill the preeminent breeding that every student could be worthy to have to prepare them in the career that they have chosen. In the end, every student just want the best thing for themselves and they deserve a good quality education that will make themselves be like a product of a school sculpted by the teaching environment, not like a product of poverty, ignorance and the rapacity itself.