eggs

Hellooooooooooo! Its me! wooooooo! Im back guys! How are you beautiful people! Miss you all!
A short upadate here! Sorry for my slow update! I will pay you back on my sem break!
Thank you for reading and voting! Hope you like it..
May the God Bless Us All and Heal the pain around us..

-Ryann

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆

I am surrounded by darkness, I am happily eating snacks with my Darren Nii-sama And Hendritz sama when I heard a soft voice whispering to me..
I am confused! Where am I? what is this place?
I tried to put some mana on my eyes to activate my night vision, there is nothing around me? This place... This place is the central town! I am still here sitting in front of Magi sama Monument! Where are they? Brother? Hendritz sama?
I panic, Did I enter another realm?
Ah nooooo!!! What should I do???!!!

"Do not worry my child"

Again that whispering voice,

"Who are you!, Show your face to me!"
I bravely ask, but still inside I am still panicking,
Golden particles of light are showing. Its glowing like millions of fireflies fluttering in the darkness.. A figure was formed, but it is vogue.

"Who are you?, Why am I here?"

"You are inside the cross realm, where different timeline can cross with another. I call you in here to grant you a gift"

Cross realm?
It is new to me, this isn't mention in the game before?

" uhmm, sorry but I don't Understand!"
I scratches my cheeks and slightly tilted my head. I am so confused right now?

(Author: Ahhhhhhhh! Selene-sama's cuteness overload!

Darren: Fufufufufuf.. Of course, She is my sister!

Author: Mmm, so what's your point kid?

Darren: Meaning,It runs in our B-L-O-O-D!

Author: You should thank me (○゚ε゚○)

Darren : 'nod nod' you are right!! Sankyu!

author: ヘ(^_^)ヘ fufufuf.. ヾ(≧▽≦*)o)

Back to the topic:

" Your presence moves the realm, I am trapped here for more than a hundred years but because of your overflowing mana existence, I gain freedom. To thank you I shall grant you a gift"

" I refuse humbly" I slightly bow to show my respect to that golden figure.

" Eh?" The golden figure tikted its head.

" I refuse because, It is not my doing that set you free., I never thought that there is something existing in here, I did not do anything.. I guess you are mistaken?"

The golden figure emits more brighter light particles, some of it reaches me and it felt good in contact., The feeling is like absorping the Mana but diiferent in a way. I can't tell what..I heard a snicker..The golden figure is laughing..

"What 's funny?"

" I am happy to have met you here, But whatever you said I shall grant you a gift my child"

" I think it is not necessary-"
My words are cut by the blinding light, Plop! plop! Two handful eggs float in front of me, One is white and the other is black.

"I will give those eggs to you, I hope you care them until they hatches, From now on they are yours. Till we meet again"

whaaa.... whaaat! In a blink of an eye, I came back from the present time, Hmmm, My Darren nii sama is happily eating the snacks we bought ,of course together with Hendritz sama. Am I dreaming? but I realized that there two eggs in my lap now..

"Brother?"

"Hmmmn? What's wrong Selene?"

"Did anything happen?" I ask him, the two of them look confuse.

"Uhmm, Did you see someone gave me these eggs?"

"hmmm??What eggs?" My brother asked me..

"These two eggs on my lap?"

"Where?" Darren nii sama and Hendritz sama look where I am pointing but they both don't see it.

" Uhhhhm, nothing! Don't mind me.. Let's just enjoy the snacks can we?" I smiled to them, then they continue eating happily.. I look at the two eggs, I guess I am the one who can see you guys,. I carefully put them on my space. Luckily I stored pillows and soft cushion on my space for emergency purposes. I slowly put the eggs there surrounded by pillows to secure them from accidentally rolling from the bed..

"We will meet up with His highness after we eat this"
Hendritz sama spoke..
O ya, I forgot!