Hendritz and Liam Pov

Hi to my gorgeous readers around the world!
What's up? How are you?!
Me, I'm fine thank you !

Just want to share this " Youth ride" op theme song . It's been 3 years since I set this to be my call tone.
Don't own the video, thanks to the rightful owner.

And please write down your comments and suggestions. come on don't be shy ◉⁠‿⁠◉  fufufuf.

enjoy your short chapter. God Bless (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

-Ryann

************************************
Liam Pov:

"Oy Hendritz! ,I bumped into his highness this morning and you know what? The atmosphere around him were nothing compared to the his usual temper. What's wrong with him?

I was completing my paper work in the student's council room. Hendritz was sitting beside me drinking his usual black tea poured with too much milk. Instead of answering me He just sat there peacefully. I was slightly irritated. The other one has cold temperament while this one was like an old fart.

" How about darrel? Where is he?"
speaking of this guy who is crazy about her younger sister. are my circle of friends abnormal?

(a/n: Why Liam are you normal?
Liam: sometimes yes. fufufufuuf
author: grin ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯)

"He went home. we don't have class tomorrow and the day after. He said he's going to report to the duke".

He answered while still sipping his tea.

" What about the first prince?What happened to him?"

"Spring.."

"Spring what?"

"l-o-v-e"

"l-o-v-e what?"

"Beside chanting your magic skill you're really slow at everything!"
Hendritz awfully tease me.

"Shuttup you bas*a*d! how would I know this when you three always leave me here to finish paper works. Just like the last time you went to LRA- ehhhhh,,ehhh!!LRA, What happened there??!"

I slowly get things right! I guess his highness mood is because of darrel younger sister!!!

"Why, what happened there? Tell me Hendritz! I will die in curiousity!"

"Maybe his higness realized that his fiancé was very popular in LRA. He just jealous,let's just don't mind him".

Hendritz said while his purple eyes were shining as if it is relishing his higness worst luck. I shrugg my shoulders agreeing with him. I hope his highness won't torment us one of this days. Haayys!

Hendritz POV

That little girl. I only met her thrice. First one was when we visited the dukedom without telling darrel, we saw her feasting her snacks in her balcony together with a silver hair boy.
The second encounter was when we attended her debut party.
And the third time was last week at LRA.
It is determined that she was talented and a genius at young age. A justification to make darrel very proud of her.
His highness was certain and convinced that she will study here in Airi but the opposite.
She enrolled at the farthest academy in the kingdom, running away from his highness.
Her blue sky eyes were very alluring as if it is telling you something out of this world. When you look at her there is a special connection that wants you to look after her. A warm feeling towards her. 
Even my sister cannot be compared to her.

(a/n: Oh another fan here Selene!
Look, Hendritz was fascinated by you.
Selene: He's not!! Don't tease me Author sama!
First prince Andrew: (⁠ノ⁠`⁠Д⁠´⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
table flip
author: just kidding your highness..fufufufufu )

"Visiting LRA, seeing how others look at Selene, If I were her fiancé I would be jealous too." I told liam what my opinion was.

"Yeah, spending time there might be a mistake. She's young,What if someone stole her heart? what if he annulled her and his higness engagement.at the other hand, his highness might have a change of heart. what if he decided to annul the engagement he himself desires ".

I sigh with the possibility. haays! I hope everything will be fine.

That's all. Thanks for reading ❤️

See you in the next chapter .

-ryann