2- Selene Llios De Grandeur

Hello Everyone!
It's me Ryann ←⁠(⁠>⁠▽⁠<⁠)⁠ノ

here's a short chapter for all of you!
please be advised that this story is fantasy and inspired by otome games from japan .
Don't compare with the normal/real situation because I'm abnormal! yes, your writer is half crazy so don't mind me.ahaha peace!charr You might be shocked with the fast growth of our fl so please prepare your hearts! ne?! ahahahha

Anyways. Thanks for reading \⁠(⁠ϋ⁠)⁠/⁠♩

**********************************
I am now 6 months old and currently sitting in front of the mirror.I was amazed about the growth here in this world is different from my former world. maybe there I was still crawling!

glancing back at my reflection, my glossy silky black hair is now slowly reaching my shoulder.
My tantalizing big round blue eyes,
a pointed small nose that suit my small, pinkish unblemish face and
those natural cherry colored and soft lips, these features which I inherit from the good genes of my mother and father!

Well,well, well, just like what my family and all the people in the mansion are always telling me, I'm a pretty baby (⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ.

A beauty like an angel. woah! very captivating, so proud of myself! I mean genes! eheheheh,
\(-ㅂ-)/  yey!

In the fast six months of being reincarnated as a baby
I learned how to walk when I am a month old,
I started talking when I am 2 months,not so straight though, only simple words ahahaha
I started reading books when im 3 months,
The people around me are so amaze that they tell me that im a prodigy.
A genius among genius. My family are very proud to me and they pamper me everytime.

As my memory came back little by little. Not so long ago, I learned that I am in a otome game called doki doki my love.

I never thought that I will reincarnate in the game that I played when I was in elementary.
In my former life, I was already a ceo of a manufacturing company.
I am a intelligent beauty with many suitors but no one captured my heart because Im so focus on my career and so happy with my family.
How I miss them!! (︺︹︺)( ╯﹏╰)

In 26 years of my existence  I died from a traffic accident. how sad! I hope my family there is alright and happy now.

but don't worry because I am happy and blessed that I have a lovable, understanding family in the name of De grandeurs.

I am Selene, Selene Ilios de grandeur... A pretty, golden spoon, intelligent girl......and Yes, I am a villainess.!

Out ofall of the character of DDML, why a villainess? My god, what did I do wrong.??
In the story, Selene is the daughter of duke and duchess De Grandeur who got expelled in the AIRI Royal Academy, where the captured targets and the heroine are studying.
She was expelled because of bullying the female character and because of jealousy, Selene's revenge will take her to her death route.

Oh no! I dont want that to happen.!! Let's re-route!

" What should I do? I dont want to die early!
I want to spend my life to the fullest! But how could I pass the death route?" 

I murmured to myself, as I stand and went out to the garden that my father constructed for me. The garden is full of different flowers and the fragrance that floating in the wind is very relaxing,, Wuuuuuu, calm down Selene and think of planning your bright future!

I need to do something!
I need to change my future!

I saw my brother Darren reading a book while having tea and biscuits.

"Onii-sama"

" Selene what are doing here?"
My brother is frowning while asking me,  he never expected me to visit the garden today.

" I saw onii-sama  was alone here that is why I came" I answered and I smiled.
darren blush and also smiled.

" Have a seat with me selene, "
  he wave to gesture to his butler to get some tea cups for me. I walked and sat beside him.
After a while his butler came back with a tray full biscuit and small cakes.

" wuu, strowbeliiis (strawBerry)"

I exclaimed!  Oh I love to eat desserts and snack that had strawberries.
My brother with a smile in  his blushing face put one cake on my plate.

I know you love strawberries selene, that's why we prepare that for you"

My brother is really sweet.
"tenkshu onii sama"  I thank him while Im eating.
"mmmmuu, yum!"

My brother started eating his cake while patting my head.He really looks happy. Im happy too ne ฅ'ω'ฅ

Hi guys, I am revising the chapters. I will update later or sooner.. Thank you for reading and voting! muuuuuuagh!
(。°▽°。)♡
-Ryann