I choose her

After attending her birthday party, I went straight to Imperial hall to talk to my father-his majesty.

"Father"

"Your back my son."

My father the king of the Aurora kingdom, attired in golden suit, leisurely sitting in his King's chair. His beautiful silver hair shined under the moonlight, his handsome face slightly curved up, as his intelligent eyes brimmed with overflowing interest.

"Do me a favor, I want to be engage with Selene Ilioz De Grandeur" 

"Ehhh?"

Kings Pov

He cannot believe that this cold son of his will be asking for a favor.
It was the first time. He knew his son well, since he was a young child he was never interested to the things around him. But now I think he did. Anthon's daughter is so young yet so intelligent. A very charming girl.She was beautiful as a goddess. I like her to be my daughter too! ( ˘ ³˘)

"Just do it"
said the cold prince.

" And why would I do that?"
I tease the brat. He so demanding anyway so why would I easily grant his favor?!

"You will do it because I want to and if you don't, Look for another heir because I will abandon my position and I will never recognized you as my father, till the day I die." 〒_〒

Oh crap! this brat is very serious in his business, I am just teasing him a little. No fun~ (╥﹏╥)

"Ahemmmm! Tomorrow, I will talk to Anthon."
  Since Anthon and I are best of friends.

(Author note: BFF so girly diba? 😂 )

I hope he will help me to make her daughter to be engage to this brat. I really hope so!

"Good, then I will leave your majesty."

I left the hall without looking back to my father. I gesture my shadow guards to leave.
As I walked back to my room,I sat on my bed while remembering what happened to the party this evening.

That girl(Selene) is very interesting. She captured people the first time she walks out the ballroom to introduced herself.
All the attention are focus on her, also mine. It was the first time for me to be interested to things especially to people. When I saw her( Selene) there standing and talking with her angelic voice, thay gave me a calming feeling.

Her black hair shine with  golden luster through the bright lights of the hall. Her pinkish soft skin shines together with the shimmering of the lights,like a pearl with extraordinary brilliance.
She has a pair of charmingly beautiful clear eyes, clean as the morning sky that flowed with shimmering light and vibrant colors but there was a separate layer inside her eyes that refelected a grim determined dakness, it was as dark as an abyss and it also appeared to be imposibble for one to trend into the depths of her heart. When she played  the piano and sing that song,
I felt ache in the depths of my heart.
this feeling I love it.
I choose her to be mine.

(a/n : kyaaaaaaa!!!!!wattaa brat!)

another short chapter for today :) before anything else the one talking with his majesty the king is First Son ,Prince Andrew Kalil Moritz Selbriss.

The picture below is
His highness King Aldorf Marcuz Juno Selbriss.
King of the Aurora kingdom
33 years old
level 75
former swordsman and grand magician
magic wind and ice
hp 1500
mp 1500
at 1500
df 1500
this is him when in the royal court.
Charming and serious 😊😊😊😍

guys imagine his eyes light shade of green..

This is Aldorf when teasing people

This is Aldorf when teasing people. ahahhaa ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

see you again guys!! Happy , Healthy And wealthy 2019 to all of us

see you again guys!! Happy , Healthy And wealthy 2019 to all of us. Adios! Ciao!Kitakits :D