7

That day as everyone calm down and release all their tears and pains , Lisa let everyone meet Jungwoo. She saw how happy the little boy but she didn't tell yet that Jungkook was his father. Jungkook on the other hand understand why Lisa isn't telling Jungwoo about him as the father. He knew she was trying to find a right time to tell him , even then he went home with his usual bunny smiles. BTS hyungs and Blackpink Unnies easily fall inlove with Jungwoo's charms seeing the resemblance with Kookie and Lisa.

Jungwoo was so happy that Lisa had a hard time giving him a baby bath that night before sleeping. The little boy keep blabbering about how cool the Uncles and his Aunties. She was happy seeing how happy his son , but she knew it will be trouble if the people knew about him. A lot of Jungkook fans doesn't like her and she was afraid that Jungwoo will be harrass even he was just a child.

The mother and son sleep with a smile on their faces that night.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jungkook woke up early , as he cook some foods to bring to Lisa and his son. He want to make up for not being with them for the past six years. He whistle happily as he finishes the food and put all of it in a container already picturing them in his head. Unknown to him the boys woke up along with his brother, the boys has a smile seeing how happy he was but his hyung was confused.

"What happen to him? The other day when he came home he look so broken but last night he look too happy. Its weird." His hyung said making the BTS hyung laugh at how confused his brother was.

"Something happen yesterday making him like that but it was his story to tell for you and your family." RM said as the went back to the room they all share laughing while Jungkook brother scratch his head.

Jungkook look at the mirror before getting in the car and drove to Lisa's house. His smile was so bright , as he keep jamming to the old song of Blackpink.

While Lisa had just woke up and hurriedly went to the bathroom seeimg the time. She called Jihyun telling her to open the shop already and she will be late for the day. When she went out fresh from bath , her doorbell ring making her look at the clock again. She tightly wrapped the towel on her body before going to the door. She look at the intercom and saw it was Jungkook outside. Her eyes got big , as she run back to the room to change before she face him again. Jungwoo was already awake too and blink seeing his mother change franticly. He heard the doorbell ring and he sneakily got out of the room to open the door. Jungwoo smile after seeing who was behind the door, as Jungkook also smile the same like his son.

"Uncle Bunny!" He said as he hug the guy which make Jungkook heart beat fast as he smile. Jungwoo called him Bunny hyung since the little boy said he also look like bunny like him. Though he wants him to call him Daddy but he knows he have to wait for it to happen. Lisa blink so hard seeing Jungwoo in the arms of Jungkook as he enter the house seeing the two make her smile.

"Mommy I let Bunny Uncle came in, he brought foods for us." Jungwoo said hugging Jungkookas he smile, Lisa just nod.

"Okay, thank you. Jungwoo get down from him and wash up first." She said as thd little boy obey her. "Wait in kitchen , I'll just assist him." She said

"Okay, I'll prepare this then." He said as both of them nox before going part ways but he smile widely and Lisa smile shyly.

Lisa followed Jungwoo who happily skipping going to the bathroom and she can't help but smile a lot. The little boy got naked and went in the bathtub as Lisa open the faucet.

"Jungwoo, do you like Uncle Bunny?" Lisa ask as she bath the little boy who play toys in the water. The little boy look at his mother as he smile and nod at her.

"He look like Jungwoo, I like him." The little boy said as Lisa only smile continue to bath him.

It took awhile for Jungwoo finish his bath , but Jungkook doesn't mind since when the boy went out he run to him.  Jungwoo was at his lap as they eat making Jungkook smile all through the breakfast. Lisa just look at the two she sigh seeing how easily his son got close to him.

Jungkook as Lisa for a permission to be with Jungwoo for the day as she went to work. She couldn't just deny the request , since Aira isn't available again to babysit her son. So in the end Lisa went to work as Jungkook and Jungwoo went to a mall. Lisa told Jungkook not to let Jungwoo be spoiled by toys or whatever the boy want. He listened and nod at her , before they part ways. He can't help but be proud of her as the mother of his child seeing how loving and caring she was.

Jungkook couldn't keep his promise when Jungwoo ask him to buy a toy , sonce the kid look like when he beg making him surrender. In the end he had bought a lot of toys, he knows she'll get angry but she couldn't just ignore him. They eat in a near restuarant , and Jungkook couldn't help but be all smile spending his time with his son. When both of them was already Jungkook paid first but then when he walk to Jungwoo he saw the boy looking over something. He followed his gaze and ended up seeing a complete family. A mother a son and a father , he can see how sad his eyes look.

"Jungwoo are you okay?" Jungkook can't help but ask the little boy.

"Uncle Bunny do you think my father love us?" Jungwoo ask making him stun in his place. He knows he was smart but never he imagine that a six year old boy can ask like that.

"Why do you ask?" He can only answer him back with a question even when he wanted to say Yes.

"I never met him and he make Mommy cry." Jungwoo said already looking at the ground as tears came put from the little boy. Jungkook hug him comforting his son , he can only ask Lisa to already tell him so he can answer him because god knows how much he love his son. He wanted to make up for the lost time , he wanted him to have a complete family and he will do everything to get their trust because being with Lisa and his son is his euphoria.