"That word doesn't even exist."

Ring

"WHAT WERE YOU SAYING, CHAEYOUNG?" She's embarassing me again, "YOU WANT TO TAKE MINA OUT FOR LUNCH?"

"Zip it." I said throwing the newspapers behind me to Dahyun.

"LUNCH WITH MINA, YOU SAY?"

"What's happening?" Mina came in, she was quietly laughing but more of curious on Dahyun's loud ass voice.

"Ignore her. How can I help?" I asked. Ofcourse, she wouldn't be here for me.

"Just getting these flowers for Tzuyu to congratulate her." She handed me a dozen of pink roses, "I'll let you arrange it."

"Sure."

"And also."

"Yeah?" I looked up at her waiting if she had other request for the flowers.

"Do you want to have some lunch with me later?"

"I... Ye.." Why am I stuttering? I just found her action too enticing. It's rare for her to invite me first.

"YES, PLEASE! TAKE HER OUT OF HERE!" Dahyun again.

"That's a yes?"

"Yes." I replied blushing, giving her the roses she bought.

"Quit being shy now. Bye."

She exits while I was still drooling over her, well not literally. Why does Mina always makes me want to have a heart attack.

"I HELPED YOU AGAIN!"

"I KNOW!"

"QUIT BEING SHY, BABE! MAN UP!"

"Damn." She's helpful but hell, she's teasing too much, "SHUT UP ALREADY!"

I've got on her office by the afternoon. I fixed my hair by the rear view mirror. Ugh, I'm being too conscious by my looks now.

I heard a knock by my window and unlocked it hurriedly, I know she's the one I'm waiting.

"Hi."

"Hi. Get me out of here." She said breathing heavily. I guess she's quite exhausted.

"Hop in." She sit by the shotgun and I drove off, "Sorry to bother you again."

"Chaeyoung." She look at me smiling, more of a demure smile, "It's not like I don't want you around me."

"So you're saying you want me around you?"

"Why wouldn't I? Chaeyoung, you were at my front door by 3AM. What's stopping you for a lunch?"

"Because that's annoying."

"Well, you are not annoying."

"I just thought so."

"You could've asked."

I chuckled on her constant bullet. I love how she stubbornly rejects my shyness.

"I'll ask next time then. How much time do you have for lunch?"

"About an hour."

"That's enough."

Once I pulled over on a tall building, she held on to my hand. She didn't know the place so she was quiet along the elevator ride, wondering if there is even a restaurant on this place.

"Where are we?" She finally asks when I was opening a door infront us by my keys.

"It's my old exhibit."

"You have an exhibit? It's the first time I'm hearing this." She said and I finally open the room, "Wow. This is a lot."

She stride her way looking beyond of everything. It's a medium size dome, a geodesic room.

"It's the time when I had my unclear relationships."

"I don't blame them, I'm guessing it took years to paint all this. Even the ceiling?"

"Everything is painted by me."

"But this is beautiful, your unclear relationships are dumb. I'll support you all the way if you're creating this masterpiece."

"That's why I'm sticking with you."

She crossed her arms looking at me, grinning, "Alright. That's smooth."

"I'll get the delivery take out real quick, we'll be eating by the far room to the left."

"Alright, make sure to come back for me."

I chuckled by her demand, "I will."

I got the bags to the delivery guy by my door and hop in hurriedly to the room where I asked Mina to be. Setting the takeouts by the table and giving her the utensils.

"So why did you take me here?"

"To eat orange chicken from a chinese take out." I smiled widely while I receive another soft giggle from her.

"That's the most romantic thing I have ever heard."

"Well, kidding aside. This place is kind of special to me and it's really rare for me to come here."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"I wanted to show you something special, because you're special to me."

"I.." Finally I got my butterflies to her tummy.

"That's the answer."

"Thank you, I guess?"

"Now you're being the shy one."

"I'm flattered."

"You are?"

"Damn it. Come here." She kisses me sweetly on my lips and I felt her smile against me, giving me a quick peck before finally releasing some space, "Thank you. You're so sweet."

"Eat up, we only have an hour."

I love how everything goes. She was just smiling and happy all through out our conversation. My heart felt warm, she likes the company she's having right now and I'm lucky that's with me.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung. I already forgot all the stress at work." She said unfastening her seatbelt when I drove her back at her office.

"Take care of yourself. I don't want you getting sick."

"I will. I'll go now." She kissed me by my cheeks lastly before going out.

Mina, I'll make your wait worth it.