15

Slipping in under my black jacket, I've got myself to one of the statues party again

Slipping in under my black jacket, I've got myself to one of the statues party again. My feet instinctively move to the familiar tall figure in a black dress.

"Hey, Tzuyu." I greeted, making my way to her on a crowded bar. "Statues and parties, yikes." I motion a vomit look on my face.

"Are you here because of Yugyeom or Mina?"

"Technically, Yugyeom invited me first."

"Technically, who are you dating?"

Here I go again with no answers, "None."

"Come on, let's get you some beer." Tzuyu then walks with me by the glass bar counter. The place were more crowded than I expected, we literally swam by the sea of people.

I can even murder someone here.

I sip through the bottle of beer that I had. I looked at the mob infront of me while leaning my back at the glass counter. Since Mina is going to be here, I always drag myself on statues parties. I happen to have my habit on eyeing every people, watching, but more of judging them.

"Where's Mina?" I asked when boredom starts to strike through me.

"She should be here soon, she got caught up from a delayed photoshoot."

"I see."

She haven't even told me that. Well, she wasn't replying on any of my text either. It was already my third bottle when she wasn't still coming. I brushed the strand of my hair from the front, getting impatient.

"I'll just check on Sana, Chaeng." Tzuyu whispered loudly. I nod, before she left.

Now I stand alone judging this flock of people infront of me but it distracts me with time. What bugs me again is Mina, it's always about Mina. My thoughts just can't stop painting her on my mind like a canvas. When can I ask her if what are we? The first thing that really pops into mine. I should just ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend.

Why is it so hard?

Finally I saw the girl I was waiting for. Presumably, she just head here after her photoshoot as she was walking there like a model; everything was black - shorts, crop top, mid cut boots and a coat falling to her waist. She even have a black chopped, short hair.

She just had her long hair this morning.