'Hey hey shhh don't cry... I forgive you... And im sorry too'
Chaeyoung said wiping Mina's diamond tears.

/ This is the first time I have seen her cry like this and heck it broke my heart / Chaeyoung thought.

Mina then hugged her tightly as if Chae will leave her.

I guess Chae really has a huge effect on her.

------------------------

After what happened earlier, Mina decided to go home because its already getting late which they gladly accepted but before Mina could leave she hugged Chaeyoung for the last time before saying goodbye to her parents.

Chaeng then went to her bed and drifted off to dreamland.

---------------------

Morning came, Chaeyoung wasn't feeling better she swear she feel like she's covered in ice cause it's so cold. Well, she's the only one cause she also swear its burning outside and she doesn't have an appetite to go to school so she called her mom and said that she wasn't feeling good and her mother said she could skip today and she will write her an absent note.

She then drifted to sleep ignoring the fact that she's feeling cold and she didn't use her blanket.

---------------------------

Meanwhile...

Mina was still in her office doing something about being the Student Council President. She still didn't thought of Chaeyoung since her mind is focus on something different. After what happened yesterday, she tried to forgot about that because that's the first time EVER.

She never cried to someone not even her friends, so she tried to and I guess she succeeded.

She was so engross on the paper works that she didn't notice Nayeon entering her office.

( guess they don't know how to knock ey? 😂 just kidding )

'Mina? ' asked Nayeon

She then received a 'HMMM' from Mina

'Did u know where Chaeyoung went?? She hasn't attended her class for today have u seen her? ' Nayeon continued.

Then Mina immediately look at her worriedly. Chaeyoung didn't attend class today.

Mina shooked her head no, concern visible in her eyes.

'Where could she be then? Do you know where she lives cause if you do can u visit there if she's in their house? ' Nayeon asked again

Mina then immediately went up and headed to the door.

'I'll go there. Stay right here and guard the office if something bad happened call me I brought my phone' Mina said waving her phone
before running towards the gate

/Wow she's whipped / Nayeon smirk then sits at the office's couch.

All could she do is to play with her phone while waiting for Mina but she doesn't mind if Mina could be late cause she already know like come on its Chaeyoung we're talking here

-----------------------------------

After 25 minutes of travel Mina arrived and immediately knock on the door which was greeted by Chaeyoung's father.

'Hi Mr. Son is Chaeyoung here? ' Mina worriedly ask

'Oh yeah she's in her room. Please come in' Mike said giving Mina space for the girl to come in.

Mina then immediately run to Chaeyoung's room just to find the girl shivering in bed. She then immediately went to the younger one and touch her forehead which took her surprise.

Chaeyoung's burning.

She then went to the kitchen and took some towel and a basin with water.

She don't know why but she has a feeling that she should take responsibility. She was wiping Chaeyoung's body and she was also the one who changed her clothes .

She might admit Chae's body is an art, but she don't want to stare for long cause Chae's already burning and she might get 'hotter😉' and might be absent again.

Its a big big no no for Mina.

She was laying beside her and admiring the latter's beauty that she didn't notice Chaeyoung's father was already watching her while smiling.

--------------AUTHOR'S NOTE-------------

HEY GUYS!  Another update!
Next chapter will be 20 and Im not sure if I can update tomorrow cause I have to attend my  friend's birthday :)
Anyways thank u so so so much for voting and probably reading this story :)  I got nothing to do so I decided to update :) and I was watching Michaeng vids so I wouldn't be bored or frustrated so Thank you❤ Lovelots...

🚫this story is a work of fiction.
Events from this story is purely fanfiction. Character portraits and descriptions are also made up by my mind🚫

I apologize for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings

Plagiarism is a CRIME

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊

• DO NOT COPY WITHOUT MY CONSENT•
-IncrediblyLovely❤ (^_^)