Chapter 19

<<<<<<<<Previous Chapter>>>>>>
'Well since you are already here... My parents said that you should stay here for dinner :)  My father wants to meet u'

'Uhhh okay.. No problem'

Mina was actually nervous in meeting her father...
But she was positive...

-_-_-_-Chapter 19-_-_-_-

As Chaeng's mother and Chaeyoung was getting ready for their dinner. Mina was sitting in their couch together with Chaeng's father.

She was getting nervous because Chaeng's father was giving her the 'look' and its also making her uncomfortable.

'Minaa.... Dad...  dinner's ready' Chaeng shouted

Mina then was relieve because she couldn't take the fact that the look Chaeyoung's father was giving her goosebumps,  I mean of course, she haven't met her father..

Mina went to the kitchen first and wash her hands then she sit beside Chaeyoung.

They were eating silently when Chaeyoung's father spoke 'Uhhh Chae... Might as well introduce your friend here? ' Mr. Son asked.

Then Mina and Chaeyoung shared looks.

'Ohh right., uh this is Myoui Mina Dad. Our Student Council President and the one who I have been crushing' Chaeng whispered the last part
gladly Mina didn't heard it or else she will be doomed.

Chaeng's father was now smirking as he heard her daughter. He noted to himself that he will tease his daughter.

'So, Mina, Is Chaeyoung giving you Headaches or something? ' Mike ask looking at the girl.

'Yes sometimes'
Mina answered shortly.

'Yah Mina! ' Chaeyoung interrupted that was now pouting..

Mina then took a glance at Chaeyoung then mouthed,

/ What? It's True /

She know she was joking but she wanted to tease the younger one.

'Has Chaeyoung been naughty? ' Mike continued.

'Mostly., She is a clumsy one that's why I need to keep an eye on her or else she might get injured or something' Mina answered now supressing her laugh seeing Chaeng's 'what-the-f*ck' face.

'I am done I lost my appetite'
Chaeng said then went immediately to her room.

The three where now exchanging looks then Mina decided to follow Chaeng.

Luckily,  when she arrived Chaeng's door were open.

'Chaeng look we are just joking'
Mina said going to Chaeng who had her back faced to Mina.

'.... '

Mina then decided to backhug Chaeyoung which the younger one took surprised.

'Mianhe Chaeyoungiee' Mina said as tears were now forming in her eyes.

Still, Chaeyoung didn't budge

Mina decided to stop hugging the younger since she really hated her now and the tears that was threatening to fall was falling and she didn't bother to wipe it
.

Chaeyoung wanted to ignore the fact that Mina's sob can be heard throughout the whole room but she failed.  She just can't.

So that's why she scooted near Mina and hug her.