"No it's not." I blushed at the stories they were telling her. I had my arm wrapped around her waist while she sat between my legs on the grass. I leaned forward burying my face in her neck as they all laughed. I kissed her neck mumbling, "I love you." Just so she could hear.

I saw her smile at that which made me happy. "I love you, too." She whispered back tilting so she could kiss my lips softly and quickly. "I have to go, guys. I gotta stop at my locker to get my math books before heading to class." She said moving out of my lap to stand up.

"Okay." Jak smiled.

"Hey, we should all hang out tonight, after school." Carlos said quickly before she left.

"Okay, my place?" She asked picking up her bag.

"Yeah!" Ricky and Thomas agreed.

"I'll meet you at your locker in a second. I'm just gonna finish my food really quick." I smiled pulling her wrist back to give me a kiss before she left.

"Okay." She giggled leaning down into the kiss before waving and leaving.

"You are such a softy now!" Thomas yelled throwing a grape at me.

"Am not!" I yelled back smirking. "Okay, maybe a little. But just for her!" I laughed popping the grape he threw at me in my mouth and rushing to pick my stuff up and follow her.

"Go get her man!" "See you two love birds later!" "He's so whipped!" They yelled behind me making me smile as I walked closer to her locker.

I saw her with her bag and books along with another guy. I waited for them to finish their conversation to go up to her, but I couldn't help but listen in on their conversation.

"Why don't you come over after school?" I practically heard the smirk in his voice.

"Because I have friends coming over." I am more than a friend!

"Well, ditch them." He suggested making me angry.

"No, I'm not ditching my friends or my boyfriend for you." She emphasized boyfriend. That's my girl. I was pleased with her standing her ground.

"Well, your boyfriend isn't here is he?" Is he seriously still hitting on her after she pointed out she has a boyfriend?

"That doesn't mean he doesn't exist or that I love him any less, so please just stop trying. You look a little desperate." She smiled sweetly, closing her locker and walking towards my direction while he stood there in shock at her words.

When she turned the corner to where I was, I grabbed her waist making her turn to face me as she gasped. "Jesus, Luke. You scared me!" She laughed her body relaxing now.

"Sorry, babe." I smiled turning so her body was pressed between me and the wall. "Just wanted a kiss." I smirked cupping her face in my hands before leaning in and smashing our lips together. I felt the familiar spark between us as she wrapped her arms around my torso to pull us closer.

I heard the boy she was talking to earlier scoff and walk away making me smirk into the kiss before pulling away breathlessly. "You're mine." I smiled.

"I know, but guess what?" She smirked.

"What?" I asked my curiosity is sparking and my smirk dying.

"You're mine, too, babe." Her smirk was large and prominent.

"I honestly don't have a problem with that." I retorted kissing her again this time moving my hands to her waist while her left hand moved to drape over my neck and her right cupped my left cheek with her gentle hands.