♛Chptr. 3 || ☆☆ Take Home ☆☆♛

Începe de la început

"He doesn't look dangerous to me..."

"What?!" His attention gets back to the fuming Hoseok who was just worried for their lives since Jimin lets a stranger in. What if Jungkook was a psycho or a serial killer, or a rapist?! Those thoughts are playing in Hoseok's head.

"He can't speak that's why I brought him here! I couldn't get his information or something." Jimin reasoned out but Hoseok only narrowed his eyes, still suspicious.

"Are you sure that's just it?" Jimin rolled his eyes for the second time.

"What else could the reason be, hyung?" Hoseok shrugged his shoulders, getting his stares back at Jungkook that was now licking the curry sauce off of hands. Hoseok was grossed out. It was the first time seeing someone doing that.

---------------------------------------------------

Jimin had brought Jungkook to their spare room once he was done cleaning the living room floor. Jungkook didn't know what he should do so he just balled up in the corner of the room as his head was dug on his arms that are wrapped on his knees. 

Jimin didn't know why Jungkook was like this. He was sensing some weird vibes from the latter but he doesn't want to judge or create discomfort to their guest so he doesn't want to ask. 

Jimin's eyes accidentally landed on Jungkook's left jeans that has bloodstains on it. "Oh my God, Jungkook did you hurt yourse--" He couldn't even touch the cut since Jungkook covered it with his hand, his face still hidden on his knees. Jimin knows not to question it anymore.

Jimin shouldn't worry though... since Jungkook heals real fast.

"Jungkook?" Jungkook shot his head up and stared at Jimin, waiting for what Jimin was about to say. "You should probably take a bath. Here's your towel, the bathroom is right over there." Jimin pointed to the bathroom that was just next to the bed. 

"You could call me if you're done." He handed the towel to Jungkook and he walked him inside the bathroom. He was about to leave Jungkook there and close the door but he stopped when he felt the door getting stopped from closing. He faced back and saw Jungkook's hand holding onto the doorknob tightly. 

Jungkook shakes his head, signaling Jimin that he doesn't want the door closed. Jimin understood and nodded.

"Oh, okay. I won't close it then." He smiled lightly and started walking but Jungkook held onto the hem of his white long-sleeves. Jimin doesn't know what he wants this time. 

Jungkook pointed onto the bathtub with warm water already pooling it. Jimin stared at Jungkook once again. 

"You don't know... how to take a bath as well?" Jungkook nodded his head slowly with his still innocent-looking gaze. Jimin's mouth hung open for the millionth time. Just where the hell is this guy from?

He helped Jungkook in taking a bath anyway. He shampooed his hair and he wouldn't lie because definitely, he wanted to just vomit since Jungkook really stinks like holy crap! If you haven't smelt a spoilt cheese before then you should. That's how Jungkook exactly smells like. 

But thank God that Jungkook knows how to at least soap his body so Jimin didn't help him with that anymore. Not like he wants to, to be honest. He just had his back on Jungkook the whole time as Jungkook finishes up. When Jungkook tugged on the hem of his long sleeves once again, he knew that it was time to rinse the soap and shampoo off of Jungkook so that's what he did. He reached for the shower and opened it, his eyes firmly closed and his hands wandered on Jungkook's face and head (the top head) and carefully rinsed the soap and the shampoo off of Jungkook.

Jimin handed Jungkook the towel after with his back still on the latter to avoid stepping into private spaces... and we meant avoid seeing the private parts too. Jimin went out first and let Jungkook borrow his oversized clothes which made him laugh actually since Jungkook's ankles were still showing because of how short his pajama is for Jungkook's size.

"I guess I could sleep now." He told to Jungkook who was still awkwardly standing beside the bed where he would sleep for the night. Jimin walks towards the door to head to his room when sudden footsteps hurried on his back. 

Jimin's voice hitched when his wrist was suddenly yanked back. 

He blinked his eyes profusely when he bumped with that hard chest, his left hand balled on top of it. He looked up only to meet those gorgeous looking chocolate orbs that were pleading to him once again.

Jungkook shakes his head frantically, his expression showing as if he was about to cry.

And Jimin swore he almost fainted.

✿✿✿✿✿