•|MEETING|• 👉👌

Jeugguk POV

We just came to the "PLEASURE CLUB" since I heard that there are over 100million vistors of people even mafia's that always come here to see the most pleasurable site they have ever seen.
And even some of my man, bodyguard , maid's , butler's , come here every single day of there day off's .
I sat down on my plush thrown while drinking some champagne many gay or female strippers were dancing on the pole but i just remembered that they say that if you come here you may see the most pleasing site you have ever seen but for me this is getting boring non of the strippers can please my eyes I was about to go to the car when the MC said....
MC:LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE WELCOME PRINCESS MOCHI!!!!
The crowd started whistling yelling and roaring the lights suddenly turned off and then when it turned back on a sexy music started playing and I  droped my champagne from the site of a cute little boy who was wearing a tight croptop with some hella short skirts with high knee socks with heels and lace panties

MC:LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE WELCOME PRINCESS MOCHI!!!!The crowd started whistling yelling and roaring the lights suddenly turned off and then when it turned back on a sexy music started playing and I  droped my champagne from the site of a cute...

3rd PERSON

Jeungguk went to the club manager saying that he want's his PRINCESS with him in the VIP room the manager accepted the request Jeungguk paid him for 20,000 $ for this.
He came back to his plush throne eyeing every single part of the boy's exposed body....His blood red lips....blue ocean eyes....snow white milky thighs....and his big round JIBOOTY.

Jimin POV

I saw a guy in a plush throne on the other side of my pole his stare is such a pleasing action for a stripper like me you might say.....I smirked at him cause of the next step of calling one of the crowds I pointed at him and mouthed "COME HERE MY KING" the man stood up walking seductivly towards me as soon he reached the stage I sat him on a throne for people to sit on.....The next thing I do is to sit on his lap give him kitty licks on his sharp jawline makibg him moan silently I pulled his tie lifted up his chin and kissed him passionatly he emediatly kissed back lifting up my skirt for the whole crowd to see my lace panties....As soon I was done with my performance I stood up and bowed at the roaring crowed I winked at the man before going back to the dressing room.....

Jeungguk POV

OHH PRINCESS WAIT TILL YOUR KING MAKES YOU HIS.....