Asterin's P.O.V

I'm laying out on the soccer field soaking up the sun after practice, enjoying the warmth with my eyes closed. When suddenly I heard the most adorable giggle come from the bleachers. I turn my head towards that infectious sound and my world just stops. Sitting halfway up was the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. That girl, there is just something about her. She's always been on my mind since she moved here two years ago but I've always had a problem talking to her which is weird since I am an alpha. Which usually means we are confident, assertive, and dominate but with her I'm nervous, shy, and unsure. It goes to a point that I want to be around her but I can't because I don't know how. Everything about her from the way she walks to how her hips sway or how her butt looks in everything she wears. But also the way her hair looks when the sun hits it, it's like a fire bright and multicolored with the different shades of red and orange. Her smile is probably her second best feature it's not perfect it's a little crooked which is just fine. But her best feature is 100% her eyes. Her right eye is a beautiful peridot green with some aqua swirls in it and a gold ring around her pupil. Her left eye is a milky blue color framed by four jagged scars. But even with this there is no dent in her beauty it just adds to it. But no one is really sure how she got them. Rumor has it her dad did it. Which is almost believable since he's violent with people. Or something attacked her. Of course when she first moved here she was all the talk for a short while. She is five feet tall and very curvy in all the right places. Her name is Rieka-Lilith Nero Enyo. She's not like other omegas who like to flaunt herself she is respectful and likes to keep to herself almost. But she is with Sól who is a dark skinned gay theater kid, they are in a very deep discussion about the upcoming play Curtains. I overheard, since we have heightened senses, that's they are short on chorus people and on people for set tech. Realizing the dates my sport seasons ends the week before the tryouts are. I lay there debating on going over to talk with them after a few seconds I got up before I lost my nerve and made my way towards the bleachers. I started feeling the butterflies in my stomach that I get when I'm in close to her but I pushed those aside and made to myself keep moving. I get about two bleachers away from them before they notice me.
"Hey boss lady!" Sól says when he sees me. "How's Alpha Hollis doing?" (Referring to the alpha of the pack and sheriff aka my dad)
"Hey Sól, he's good just busy with the typical pack stuff and also doing the usual sheriff duties." I reply nicely. I didn't really want to talk discuss my father with anyone. "Hey Rieka, I couldn't help but over hear y'all talking about that murder mystery and y'all were short people. I was wondering if I could get more information on it?" I give her a shy smile.
"Yeah of course!" She starts looking through her backpack looking for the packet with the forms. I could tell she was getting flustered by not being able to find it. "I think I have some in my car if you want to walk with me to it, I can get you one tomorrow if I don't have any left."
"Yeah that's totally fine." I got really nervous as she started packing up her stuff and saying bye to Sól. I gave him a wave which in return he just smirked at me like he knew.