Premiere Fermentation/ Extra-Dry

The midday sun was still shining brightly in the sky. In the room that was filled with the sunlight, it was easy to see everything clearly.

"Now......?"

Jimin's body would be made completely bare and exposed by someone else's hands in broad daylight.

A promise.

As a prince, would you still want to break a promise?

Those were the provoking words that JK had used in order to force Jimin to comply.

"Are you scared?"

"Who would be?"

Jimin's attitude remained resolute and unbending.

He was not a girl.

Even if his body was to be played by another man, he would not be hurt.

He simply had to clench his teeth and endure the shame for a few moments and everything would end quickly.

Jimin did not want to owe this man a favour nor was he intending to yield to JK's threats. He was the one who made the decision based on his own will.

This way of thinking was the only way that would allow Jimin to protect his pride.

He refused to lose to that sort of man.

Jimin's body was being pulled onto the bed. JK looked down upon Jimin and brought his face closer to Jimin's.

"Have you given up?" said JK as he noticed that Jimin was not struggling anymore.

"...... Just do as you please."

Jimin looked askance coldly at JK while JK snorted dismissively.

Could it be that JK wanted to see Jimin struggle, beg for forgiveness, and cry?

Jimin would definitely never do such actions according to that man's wishes.

JK's finger unhooked the button of Jimin's overcoat, revealing snowy white skin.

"It is my honour to be able to use these hands to embrace a person of high position such as Your Highness," teased JK as he brought his face to Jimin's neck.

Under this insolent and uncouth man's hands......

That man's palms rested on Jimin's chest and soon, his body was being groped wildly by that man's rough hands.

Jimin had never been treated this roughly before.

JK was hugging Jimin rather tightly. Although the strength that he was using made Jimin a little scared, Jimin's calm expression did not betray his fear. The differences in their body type and strength were overwhelming – This man's build was one that had undergone regular training and heavy work before.

"Uu......!"

The areas that were being touched started to burn.

Jimin's eyebrows knitted in discomfort.

JK's hands gripped Jimin's nipples, making Jimin's body startle involuntarily.

To have his nipples played with by this man...... Jimin originally thought that this situation would not occur a second time after that incident in JK's office.

"... Ah...!"

Slowly rubbing his chest, pulling his nipples, JK did not stop stimulating Jimin. Under JK's skilled movements, Jimin could feel a sweet numbness spilling over his body.

At the same time, kisses were planted delicately onto Jimin's hair and neck. Licking Jimin's smooth skin, JK explored Jimin's body. Such persistent and firm actions made Jimin unable to resist, making him slowly surrender to the numbing pleasure.