25

"i'm going to call mai okay." , "okay." .

you got up off the couch and grabbed your phone from upstairs , you then dialed her number.

as the phone rang my mind ran with thoughts what was i going to say?

then i heard mai's voice , "heyo." "hey i heard you're going to UA!"

"yeah i actually am i ! i honestly can't wait but i heard dad is going to be teaching my class."

"yeah i just saw him getting interviewed on the news he seems pretty happy about the teaching at UA."

"i really could careless about him he won't do anything he won't get in my way or take me away from my true family."

"good , well i'm proud of you i hope you do well."

"me too i'm going to go i love you y/n."

"i love you more."

the phone ended , "she sounds like shouto." dabi said to you.

"you think so?"

"she's determined has a hatred for her father sounds a lot like shouto actually."

"maybe they could be friends."

"they won't be in the same class and shouto doesn't do friends anyways."

"he seems like he has a lot actually but do you wanna go do something?" i asked hoping dabi would want to do something.

"eh what?"

"hangout with the league we rarely see them anymore."

"i think we see them too much."

"i think i see you too much."

"did my own girlfriend say that?"

"i'm joking touya , but for real let's do something we're not old yet."

"we're pretty old if you asked me."  dabi said as he watched the news and sipped his coffee.

"fine."

you sat down on the couch , and cuddled up with your boyfriend, "you're warm." .

"so are you doll face."

✧༺♥༻∞  ✧༺♥༻∞

another short chapter i'm sorry:( but tomorrow i will be uploading a longer one !

word count : 310