8

after this kiss dabi asked "y/n?" "what?"

"you know i was being serious about like making you mine right?"

"i am assuming you were." a small chuckle left his mouth, "so you're mine then?"

"yes dabi i am yours."

"good" he said with a smile on his face, we cuddled for what it seemed like hours as the show played on the tv i wondered.

'does this mean we are together or?' my mind was filling with thoughts that's when i got interrupted.

"you in there?" dabi said before flicking my forehead, "oh sorry i was zoned out."

"you wanna go get food and i'll take you home after?"

"of course." i smiled.

{ time skip to the pizza place }

we sat down and waited for our food dabi order and half cheese and a half pepperoni for the two of us and maybe yura.

"so doll face what's it like being the girlfriend of the hottest villain in town?"

he said it! my confusion was all cleared, "i means it's pretty nice but it's not like my boyfriend could ever beat my in a fight." i shot him a wink and smirked.

"you think so? eh you must be high or something." he said a smirk plastered his face.

"i mean i might be who knows." i giggled then our pizza came, dabi sat there watching you eat the cheesy pizza.

he just couldn't stop staring he wasn't even hungry but he knew that you were, the way your h/c locks swayed and the way your e/c wandered around the pizza parlor almost made him wanna say.

i love you.

he knew it was way too early but he had felt he had known you his whole life, but he was scared he was scared of telling you about something.

his past.

he wanted to tell you but he didn't know how you would take it, he didn't want to make you feel bad about him.

"you sure like that pizza." dabi said with a smile, "it's pizza and you haven't touched yours! do you like it burned?" i said before i lit one of the pieces of pizza on fire.

"oh i get i am burnt." he chuckled at your dumb joke, "how did you get those burns anyways." you said before you took another bite of the pizza.

"shitty people that's how."

i immediately could tell he didn't want to talk about it, so i just dropped the subject.

dabi soon began to eat after eating we had some left overs we both decided we would give them to yura.

we both got into my car and drove home, as we drove i realized he was going to have to walk home i felt bad, "hey i don't want you to walk home so can you just stay the night."

dabi just looked at me "you think i'll get hurt?" "no i just enjoy your company and want you near me."

"fine doll."

we pulled up to the apartments and walked up the stairs once we got to the top i knocked and yura opened the door.

"DABI Y/N WELCOME HOME!"

"hey yura." dabi said "ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER NOW!"

"yes we are." dabi answered.

yura ran up to me and squeeze me as hard as she could "i fucking knew it!"

"yeah yeah now i am going to bed." dabi muttered before walking off to your room.

"go snuggle with him." yura shot me a wink before dry humping the air.

i almost busted out laughing, i slowly opened the door and saw dabi sound asleep in my bed.

i changed and hopped in bed, his arms wrapped around me and pulled me close.

"good night doll."

"good night dabi."

✧༺♥༻∞  ✧༺♥༻∞

early update for you guys!

thanks for reading :)

votes are highly appreciated when you guys vote it really gives me more inspiration to write so thank you !!

word count : 657