Chapter 17

<<<<<<<Previous Chapter>>>>>
Mina then groaned and grab the younger one's hand then went
To the cafeteria and she expected that she will need a lot of explaining to do.

-_-_-_-Chapter 17-_-_-_-

As the three entered the cafeteria everyone's eyes averted to the cub and the penguin including Mina's friends
Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo and Sana because Jihyo's already beside the two, smirking.

Honestly,  this is their first time seeing Mina holds hand with someone.The three were now walking towards the group's usual table.

Two of them are eyeing Mina suspiciously, while the other two
Were looking at Jihyo who was still smirking.

Chaeyoung immediately sat down before Mina could sit she said coldly, 'Stop looking at us if u don't want your eyeballs to be taken out and Jihyo wipe that freaking smirk out of your face. You look like you're proud but there's nothing here that could be proud with' As she took a glance at Jihyo...

Jihyo then stuck her tongue out 
and mouthed 'You need to explain later'.

Mina rolled her eyes.

'Soooo uhhh what's up? '
Jeongyeon awkwardly ask.

'Obviously the sky'
Sana replied rolling her eyes.
Later on,  she received a smack.

The two were now glaring at each other.

'What took you so long Minari?' Momo asked munching her jokbal ignoring the fact that everyone in the table is looking at her.

'I'll explain later'
Mina said shortly.

The Jokbal lover then shrugged it off. She don't want to push her especially times like this so she continued to munch her food.

'How's the office Mina? '
Nayeon asked to ease the akward tension around them.

'Great. Chaeyoung helped me clean it but we don't have the time to finish it cause Jihyo suddenly appeared out of nowhere' Mina said coldly

As the mention of Chaeyoung's name. Mina's eyes averted from her friends to the younger one.

She's been quiet since they arrived here. Mina then scooted a little bit closer and asked Chaeyoung if she's okay.

Chaeyoung then replied a short 'I am fine' then immediately went back to her quiet self.

Chaeyoung was actually not fine cause she was embarrassed after what happened. Good thing she wasn't blushing or else it will make another scene.

The lunch time was unexpectedly quiet. They were quitely eating their lunch not saying a word to each other.

----------------------------

After the Lunch time, Chaeyoung and Mina headed back to the office.

Mina then arrived first the followed by Chaeyoung.  Mina was confused by the younger one's actions especially when she hasn't spoken a word to her.  

So she decided to talk to Chaeyoung.

'Chaeyoung? ' Mina softly called

'Y-yes Mina? ' Chaeyoung said more like whispered but it is enough for Mina to hear.

'Are you okay? Is something bothering you? ' Mina asked
worriedly placing her right hand on Chaeng's left shoulder while looking at her.  

Chaeng then looked up because she was looking at the ground then she answered, 'Y-yes... I am just embarrased after what happened earlier' Chaeyoung shyly muttered.

/ Awww she's flustered / Mina thought.

'Oh, Don't worry about that okay?' Mina said reassuring that the younger one will forget it.

'So, let's finish what we have started, shall we? ' Chaeng said a smile forming in her lips.

Mina then nod then the two proceeded.

--------------------------

After they were both done cleaning the office for the whole afternoon they decided to part ways. Chaeyoung went home while Mina meet up with her friends.

'Explain' Nayeon immediately said after Mina had arrived.

'Okayy, That's why we are late because I noticed that the office was so dirty and we  decided to clean it by ourselves. We were cleaning the office's bookshelves first I was on the lower part while Chaeng was in the upper you do know that the bookshelves from the office is quite big and tall. Chaeng was in the ladder because she can't reach it...
No offense Chaengie.. Then
Suddenly,  I heard her scream then that's when I notice she almost fell and she did but I catched her. Happy now? '
Mina asked that was now irritated.

'Wait- Hold up, you caught her? ' Jeongyeon asked

'Yeah I did' Mina shortly replied.

'No more further questions okay? I am tired like reallyyy tired after all the cleaning'
Mina said.

'Wow didn't know you can feel tiredness Mina' Sana accidentally said.

Causing Mina to glare at her then mouthed 'Be prepare. Im gonna kill you' then Sana stucked her tongue out and mouthed back 'As if you can'

'MINATOZAKI SANA IM REALLY GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU WON'T STOP ' Mina angrily shouted causing her friends to became silent and froze in their spots including Sana herself.

Sana then gulped as she knows that she is in big trouble right now.

'One. Two. Three... ' Sana counted then ran away for good.

I mean not for good but she was literally trying her best to run fast because if she didn't she might have some bruises right now knowing how fast the penguin can run.

Nayeon, Jihyo, Momo and Jeongyeon chuckled as they really saw that Sana was really afraid.

--------------------------------

HEY GUYS!  ANOTHER update from the author. I decided to do 2 updates for today, for the weeks that I haven't updated :)
I am actually not lazy right now..
Cause sometimes I get lazy...
Anyways thank you for those who love this lame story :)
I will try to update faster than how I used to do... I will try...
Cause... We don't know.  
My frustration will get back..
But don't worry :)
Im still 'FRUSTRATION-FREE'
And Im happy so why not update?? And also there was a time I almost forgot the plot but gladly I didn't cause if I did..
I will have a new plot :)

ALSO GIVE LOVE TO THE COMEBACK OF TWICE
'FANCY' 😍😍

#Lovelots
#NewCOMEBACK

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!
THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK!

🚫this story is a work of fiction.
Events from this story is purely fanfiction. Character portraits and descriptions are also made up by my mind🚫

I apologize for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings

Plagiarism is a CRIME

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊

• DO NOT COPY WITHOUT MY CONSENT•
-IncrediblyLovely❤ (^_^)