[4]: Back in Action

2018 Scotland
"Thanks for the save, handsome."

Christian Rogers stood looking out of the window to a rainy Scotland.

He and Wanda had left a little bit ago to come to Scotland to get some time alone, together. Since half of what used to be the Avengers team were now fugitives and they were all laying low, Wanda and Christian figured it would be good for them to get time alone every now and then, away from the team. Wanda looked up from the bed, to notice that Christian was doubled over and holding his head.

"Chris?" Wanda asked as she got off the bed to walk over to her boyfriend. "What is it this time?" She asked. Christian's psychic abilities began to develop deeper past mind reading. He would get visions, images of future things that would happen, but not a lot of context, it just depended, but he could always feel when something was coming. His connection to his twin was deeper, and he could always feel when she was in trouble, but this time, he was feeling something different.

"I don't know... I keep getting foggy images like I don't know what's coming." Christian said. Wanda set down her cup of tea, as Christian's face scrunched up in pain once again from the feeling in his head and Wanda gently grabbed his cheeks.

"Hey..." Wanda whispered to him. Christian slightly turned his face to kiss Wanda's palm gently, before moving her hand to his forehead.

"Tell me what you feel... maybe you can make out the feeling of the images I can't get." He whispered to her. Wanda nodded her head, letting the red energy glow from her hand as she searched his mind, while Christian kept his eyes closed, feeling Wanda's energy flow through him. When the feeling was gone, she opened her eyes to look at him.

"I just feel you." She whispered to him. Christian laid both of his hands down on her cheeks and leaned in to give her a kiss.

"I love you... go for a walk with me." Christian said, and Wanda nodded her head.

"I love you too."

"There's a 10:00am to Glasglow, which would give us more time together before we head back," Wanda said to Christian as they walked the streets of Scotland hand-in-hand with each other.

"What if we miss that train?" Christian asked her.

"There's an 11:00," Wanda said.

"What if we missed all the trains? What if this time. . we didn't go back?" Christian asked.

"Chris... we gave your parents our word," Wanda said.

"But I'd rather give it to you," Christian said. The two of them stopped on the sidewalk, but Christian still had her hand in his.

"Chris... they're expecting us... both of us. We both made promises." Wanda said.

"Yeah, but not to each other. Wanda, for the last two years, we've stolen these moments away from everyone else, away from my parents, my sister, Aunt Nat, Uncle Sam, and we've just been us. Trying to see if we can work out, and I think it works, and it has worked for a while now." Christian said, and Wanda nodded her head.

"It does work... it always has," Wanda said. Christian took a step closer to her as he looked down at her.

"Then let's just stay. Stay with each other." Christian whispered, but something else had caught Wanda's attention. Behind Christian in the cafe they were standing in front of, news from New York was playing, saying that there was an attack. "What is it?" Christian asked.

Wanda stepped around him to focus on the TV, and Christian turned around to see what she was looking at and when he did, his eyes widened. Knowing that Tony lived in New York, he was worried seeing that it was now under attack, by a type of ship he's never seen before.