falling for him hard

melody's pov

dream

I walk and walk not even know where im going, I just know I need to keep walking.

suddenly there appear a light,I walked towards it.

then I was in a clearing, and the most beautiful woman came up to me.

Mom.

mom I called mom where am I?

"relax sweetheart, ur just sleeping, however I need to tell you something honey

I know ur upset about being a

werewolf 's mate,but baby its fate's decision so u need to stick by it,dont worry about your father, eventually he'll understand.

now give yr mate a chance, you will need him for whats about to come.

wh-what is comming mom? I stuttered.

"only time will tell my love, now goodbye love I need to go and with that she started walking.

wait mom I called, but she just kept walking, disappeared in the light

dream over

I woke up with a gasp, wow now that was a helluva nightmare, I seriously need to feed.

I got up and use my vampire speed to the woods.

jason pov

I keep tossing and turning about the dream I just had, my mom telling me to go after my mate.

I got up and decided I need to go for a run. I strip naked and jump through the window, shifting mid-air and took of to the woods.

melody pov

I didn't take long for me to find my prey,it was a bunny, I sucked him dry and tossed its body away,I know it seems I dont have a heart,but im a vampire hey,and I do have a heart,its just beating a lil slower than everybody else.

I heard rustling and the next moment a big black wolf appears, I wanted to run,but then I smelled it,it was him -

my mate

jason pov

I was busy running when I smelled it -vampire

I run towards the smell.

I wanted to attack, but then I smelled her.

mate mate go to mate rover chants in my head.

I ran towards her,and licked her hand,she was petting my fur.

I ran behind a tree searching for clothes. I shift to my human form got dressed and made my way to her.

we just stared at each other.

I decided to break the silence.

melody look im sorry for-

"its ok jason, no need to explain lets just put the past behind us and focus on the present. look im prepared to accept you,if u are?

wow I never expected this to be so easy, she look at me waiting for an answer.

I didn't give her one

I just walked to her, our noses touched and then I kissed her.

the feeling was ecstatic, I kissed a lot of girls, but this kiss was much better, and to describe it best,its exclusive to only melody, johaney summers.

ashlyn pov

if I ever thaught tyler was the best kisser,than I was so wrong.

this kiss is just perrrrrfect.

I never wanted him to let me go,and I knew than and there,I was falling for him hard.