The dreams

melody's pov

I kept running,I dnt know why,I just know I need to.

I felt "his" heartbeat,his blood running through his vains,thumping in my ears behind me,thank god im faster than "him"

melody!he called after me melody!

I wake up screaming realising its my father calling me.

dad comes up to my room and I see the worry in his eyes.another one he asked,?I just nodded not trusting my voice.

he took me in his arms,rocking back and forth everythings gonna be alrite cupcake dont wory,and somehow I relaxed.

he went downstair tellin me to get dressed. yes dad I said while he closes my door.

Damm I really need to stop having this dream,or should I say nightmare,its been 2months already.

me and daddy are pure vampires,my dad is the king of the vampires witch make me tha princess.

my mother died at the hand of werewolf rouges,that's y I hate that fur fuckers so much.I dont know why my dad sent me to an all specie school,I need to see them everyday,every second near them make me wanna kill the dogs.

I got up and dressed myself,I chose a skinny jean,blackboots,a red top with my leather black jacket and to finish the "vampier look" I used bloodred lipstick,my brown redish hair up to my waiste(I know I have an obsesion with bloodred,but hey im a vampire after all).

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs, dad tossed me a small blood bag,I felt my fangs extend ,im not a regular drinker and that's makin me weak.

I drank the bag,and felt the liquid tasting like coper down my throat, once my eyes turned to normal I cleaned my mouth and said thanks dad,I gave him a kiss and made my way to the garage.

What car do I choose today?I looked from my ferrari,to my lambhorgini but my eyes rested on my black maseratti.ya that will be my choice for today.

I got in the car and made my way to school,another day to face that selfish,pathetic excuse for dogs.

This is so gonna be a long day