secret exposed

jasons pov

my mate is a vampire?but how come she has no scent?

"maybe she hid her scent rover answered. some supernaturals can,if they have royal blood.

oh at least shes not human,maybe I shouldn't have rejected her.

"yeah you were a idiot for doing so rover replied.

Rover I dnt know if it ever ocurred to you,that's shes a friggin vampire,were supposed to be enemys not mates I yells!

"relax jason your giving me a headache here, u need to talk to her.

what are you crazy rover?she cant even stand seeing me,not to mention talk to me,how do you expect that to happen?.

when I saw the disgust in her face when she found out im her mate,I knew she hated me,dont know why,what had I ever done to her?

matter of fact I dont care,if she wanna hates me so be it,I wont beg or something.

Ill believe it when I see it rover said calmly

oh you will rover,you will,I said not sure who im tryna convince rover or me,I just know I had to stay away from vampire mate.

melodys pov

dad they know I stated, his head snap up fury in his eyes,turning red.

melody how can u be so irresponsible?what happened?I wanna know rite now so spit it out.

im scared as hell,I dont like seeing my dad mad like that so I decided to tell him

"a shifted werewolf atacked me "I had to stop her,as we both know a werewolf bite is fatal to a vampire.

he looked at me still mad but somehow not as much as earlier,so why did the werewolf attack? he asked his eyes not leaving mine for a second.

"I slapped her dad"

melody what the fuck is wrong with you huh,its not like you gettin in fights at school and slapping people, that's not how I raised u!

anger built up in me as I saw my dad blaming me for the incident, how could he and before I could stop myself I heard myself say

dad how could you blame me for this?,do u know what its like to find your mate, discovering hes a bloody werewolf,and he rejects u in your face saying ur a weak human and not fit to be his luna, and hes girlfriend calling u a bitch,wouldn't you also be mad dad?

for the first time I looked at him,he looked shocked.

"ur mated to a werewolf and he rejected you?"he asked

suddenly I felt calmer. Yes dad I stated simply.

anger flood in his eyes

but covered it up and I just knew he was up to something, I just hope it has nothing to do with wolfboy.

I need to go for a drink dad,ill be back later I said.

its allrite cupcake look after yourself see you later love and he walked out the door.