ill fight for her

lord Austin's pov

after I finished talkin to that mutt im so furious rite now ,I could rip him into shreds in a half second, melodys my only daughter all I have the next vampire queen and they dare to try and hurt her.

fuck I need to feed rite now,I could already ferl my eyes changing couler.

I sped to the woods, searching for my prey ,as I dont like feeding on humans,I could smell a deer not to far and made my way to it

I grabbed it,my fangs extending,I sink it into its neck, sucking it dry

I could already feel myself relaxing

I threw the deers body away and sped off to the house.

Melody's pov

"Tyler" I said not wanting to believe my eyes,is that really you?

of course its me love he said with a big grin on his face,so did u miss me mel?

anger from the past 20 years rised up in me, I couldn't believe him after all these years.

fuck you tyler I burst out,just fuck you,for the last 20 years I haven't heard anything from you,and suddenly apears and expect me to tell you I miss u,quess what,go to hell

for a second I saw hurt flash threw his eyes, but he quickly covered it up.

mel please let me explain I ju-

no I cut him off no tyler I wont listen to yr excuses, seeing as I already know their lame, u hurt me once and im sure as hell wont alow it to happen again,so u might as well dissapear for the next 400 years of my life.

he placed his hand on mine,mel please just listen I was ab-

nvm tyler I cut him off once again,what u have to say doesn't matter anyways seeing as I found my beloved,and quess what hes a freaking werewolf, and I dont wanna love him but I do,I dont want to think about him but I do ,I cant stop missing him do you know what that feels like huh?

I looked at him and to say schock was an understatement.

wait mel I didn't know im really sorry, I know how u feel bout wolfs.

its ok Ty I never wanted this to happen, but I quess that's my fate and ill have to deal with it.

he gave me a hug, I rested my head in the crook of his neck,he kissed my forehead .

im going home Ty,he just nod his head and I made my way to my bike.

Tyler I loved u once dearly, but it cant happen again,I thought to myself I love jason now,and there ain't a friggin thing I coud do about that.

or is there?

jason pov

after lord austin left,I went to my bedroom to rest a lil bit,if only that was possible cause if im awake I thaught of melody,when im asleep I dream about her

damm I never knew love would hurt this fuckin bad, I opened my room only to find marrisa naked on my bed,other times I would jump on the bed with her but now I just need her to fuck off.

baby lets do a quicky i-

fuck of marrissa I yelled,get out of my room,u fuckin atack my mate and now ur acting like a pornstar ony bed, witch u are just fuck out.

she looks stunned but gather her clothes and scatter out of the room.

I wanted to let go of melody,but I cant, I love her, even if i know she hates my kind,shes my mate,destined to be with me,and then it hit me

screw lord austin's rules, I know one thing for sure.

ill fight for my mate, and Ill die trying.