After the fire

(Y/n) Pov

I woke up in the rubble of the place I once called home. I was coughing as I tasted the ashes in my mouth I was trying to remember what happened
Flashback
I was playing with Josh the only friend I had in the orphanage and suddenly there was a large explosion in the the entrance of the orphanage as Josh and I ran a shadow that seemed to be running after us a hand appeared seemingly out of the shadow and grabbed Josh and I tried to pry off the hand off of Josh the rest of the dark guild members started to come this way Josh screamed at me "(Y/n) run please leave me behind I'll only slow you down""No!!!! your the only friend I have I can't lose you to" I said while bawling "JUST GO" I ran as the coward I was and I hid in the secret cellar me and Josh used to play in.
Flashback end
My eyes were starting to well up again
I cleared them I can't be weak again and let the people around me get hurt again.
Mizu Pov
In the distance the water dragon Mizu heard a cry of despair from above she looked down and saw a small scrawny looking child sitting on what looked like a orphanage she normally would of just the child there and left but she felt a strong desire to get stronger so she flew down the child backed up in surprise and I asked him "I feel your desire to grow stronger I can train you up overcome the weakness you feel but you'll need to work hard" he looked at me timidly and after a moment of thinking he said "y-you r-really can h-help me g-get a-stronger " "Yes I can" Then with determination in his eyes he said "lets d-do it then!!"