"I'm not going to punish you! Get up! What are you doing!?" she cried out, her hands going to her chest.

"I'm so sorry I scared you Scarlet. I never wanted to threaten you or the girls. I was just shocked. I wouldn't have thought a son of my would be so stupid." he whispered painfully. 

Scarlet dropped to her knees and threw her arms around him. 

Bambi liked to think that Hunter wasn't getting to her. But he was. She wanted his kiss but she hadn't gotten it. The three girls were ahead of her, all looking around the dress shop with wonder. 

Bambi couldn't even find herself to get excited over the pretty dresses. 

"it took Lucas three months to kiss me." the queen said from beside her. Bambi looked up at her in alarm.

"we had grown up together. He was kind of my best friend. But when he started to show interest and was claiming me as his own, it took him three months to do something about it. Mind you, he did other things to me. Made sure my body would be ready for his but he never kissed me. I felt worthless. That I was nothing but a toy for him. I was only fifteen. I loved him, but I felt like shit at the bottom of his shoe. 

One day he found me in the gardens crying. I was talking to a cub tigon and didn't realise he was behind me. I was telling the cub how I felt and how I only wished to be kissed. Lucas had lost all control then. Pinned me beneath him a gave me the kiss I wanted. Turns out he had been holding off because he knew that if he had kissed me any time earlier, he would have lost all control and taken me when I wasn't ready. 

A kiss is a big thing in Sexton. We don't go around giving them to people. For a male, they seem to find it as a bonding start. As soon as they kiss their female, they think it is okay to have sex with them. And it is. That is how we are. Lucas did the right thing by not kissing me. I was but a child. He taught me what I needed to know, allowed me to mature before he brought himself upon me.

Maybe that is what my son is doing for you. Maybe you should think that he is forcing himself to see reason and understand that you are an Earther and you are not ready for a life as a Sexton woman." the queen said, patting Bambi on the shoulder and walking off towards the other girls. 

Bambi gaped after the women. Now she just felt guilty. 

Bambi couldn't believe the dress she was in. The upper half was a red corset. Around the breast gold swirls traveled down to her belly button. The bottom half pooled out around her waist and legs. 

The girls had all gotten the same style dress, just different colours. The queen had gone on about how it was important for them to all look alike. Jacey was in a green dress. Ivy was in a dark blue dress and Asher was in a black dress. 

Her ass and pussy still hurt, which is why she was standing in the corner of the ball room. 

Jacey was talking to two little boys and a little girl. Ivy was running around the room dodging Rafe. Asher was tucked into Blaze's side. He hadn't let her out of his sight all night. 

Bambi run her eyes along the room and was shocked to find animals in the room. Two tiger like creatures were trotting around, noses in the air. They looked like tigers, but they weren't as big. She was even more shocked when one turned its head her way and began to trot over. Looking around the room madly, she looked for help. It was going to eat her! But the tiger just plopped itself at her feet and lifted a paw. It wanted her to pat it? Holding out her hand, the tigers nose pressed against her hand and licked it. With a giggle, she dropped to her knees and began to scratch its soft fur. It purred and mewled at her, licking at her face and hands.