Chapter 16

As the last class of the day came to an end, you said goodbye to Bakugo, but he just glared at you and walked away. You gave Izuku a hug goodbye, and went outside to wait for Todoroki.

A couple minutes later, he walked up to you with a small smile on his face. You smiled brightly at him.

"So, where are we gonna go, Todoroki-kun?"

"Well, I was thinking that we could probably pick something up at a cafe, then take a walk...or something like that..."

In your head, you did the little anime girl "kyaaa" and fought to contain a huge smile. "That sounds perfect!" Kinda like a date.

You walked in a comfortable silence for a while, but Todoroki soon cleared his throat. "Sorry if this is a rude question, but are you dating Midoriya?"

You laughed a little bit. "No, we've been best friends for a very long time."

"And what about Bakugo?"

"He just walks to and from school with me. Sometimes we hang out, he's a huge ass though."

"I see."

You looked away and heard him sigh. Was it a sigh of relief...?

The two of you arrived at the cafe, and you ordered a (your favorite hot drink, or maybe a cold one if that's what you prefer...or maybe a half hot half cold), and Todoroki ordered an iced coffee.

~

Sitting on the swing set and sipping your drink, you looked at Todoroki, who was sitting on a nearby bench.

"Thanks for today," you said, not really knowing what to do. You were enjoying this moment though. "It feels nice to...not be alone."

He chuckled a little. "Yeah. Thanks for coming out with me."

Out...? Like, is this really a date?

Your face heated up. "Of course."

"Well. I should be going home now...or my father will lose it. Would you like me to walk you home?"

"No, I live a while away from  here. Thank you, though."

You put your hand on his shoulder and smiled.

~

"What the hell was that!?" You yelled when you got to your room. "I could have done anything and I put my hand on his shoulder?"

You sighed, dreading tomorrow. Well, it shouldn't have to be so awful...since you'd get to see him again.

You'd just have to wait until tomorrow to see what would happen.