T.R.A.P | 1 🙇🏾‍♂️

~ 💦 Kentrell 💦 ~

🙇🏾‍♂️ 4.10.15 🙇🏾‍♂️
⛓ 4:32 pm ⛓
"nigga hurry up and pass that shit" I said to Jo as he took bout 5 hits from the blunt.

"Niggs calm yo shit we got a whole 10 grams left wit cho impatient ass" Jo Said passing the blunt to me

"When yall gon let me get a hit" The girl said inna backseat

"Yeen put in on this" I said as I looked her in the eyes and blew smoke in her face

" I suck yo dick good as hell and this is how I get treated?" she said taking a Cigarette from out her fake ass gucci bag making a face at me.

"Look ian ask you to come in this car and give me head, you did it all on ya own babygirl. It was free head and to be real with you Thats the only reason why you still in this car." I said passing back to Jo as he rolled his window halfway down.

" It wasn't like that when you was all up in these guts last night." She said smirking thinking that was cute or some shit.

"Bitch you know I only hit you up when I need head or Pussy, yo dumbass is stupid enough to give it to me. With that being said your company is no longer needed you can get the fuck out my car now"
I said taking childlock off the the car-doors.

"Fuck you I deserve better than this shit " She said opening the car door leaving behind the fake gucci bag

I rolled down my window "Ayo You left this fake ass gucci bag in my car come get this shit" I said to her loud and clear.

She waddled her ass on over and I threw her bag at her. " Go buy a real one instead of carrying that fake ass shit around" I said as I threw 2 Racks at her.  "Ion need yo mon-" I cut her off

"Cmon Jo Pull off on this hoe" Sure enough Jo Sped off dusting her ass with black smoke.

"Yo im hungry as fuck, You up fa some wendy's?" I said finishing off the blunt we started earlier.

"Shitchea that shit sound dumb good right now" Jo said swerving into the left lane.

          ~ 💕 Yasmine 💕 ~