(12)- Wedding Day

It's here! It's today. Today is my wedding day. Finally, I get to marry the man that I love in front of God and all the people we love. It is a mixture of feelings. I'm excited and nervous. But what do I have to be nervous about? It's the happiest day of my life. I have the man I love turning from my fiancé to my husband. Our two year old daughter as my maid of honor because she is my best friend, Justin and Christian as the best men, the twins being the flower girl, my friends standing behind me, this is great.

"Hey, (Y/N), they are ready for the pictures." "Alright! Let me just see all of you together."

"Alright, let's take some pictures ladies

"Alright, let's take some pictures ladies. Where is Cyanna?" "Here, mommy." My pretty little princess comes running in the her flower in her hand. A bouquet was going to be to much for her so she has a single flower. "Haven't you heard you aren't supposed to look prettier than the bride?" "You pretty mommy." "Thank you baby. Ready to take some pictures Diva?" "Mhm." "Alright, you heard the boss lady, let's go."

While taking pictures, I keep thinking of what I want to say for our vows. I didn't write any. I want them to be from the heart. I don't want to mess up either. I don't want to sound like an idiot. Maybe I should have written them down! I should have thought this through.

"It's time to get lined up." "Okay." The nerves are starting to kick in. All because of my vows. I don't want it to be to long or to short. Who says them first? Hopefully him so I can see how long he does it. Why did we agree to saying our own vows instead of the looking into each other's eyes for two minutes? That would have been easier.

The song we decided to walk down the isle with started to play. Feet started moving. My hands started shaking. This is happening.

"Are you ready?" "As ready as I will ever be, Dad." He pats the top of my hand, and we walk down the isle. Not many people can say they got their father in law to walk them down the isle. I have two! Poppa Sean is walking me all the way down and Poppa Al will walk with me halfway. Both wonderful men handing me off to the most wonderful man of my dreams.

They closer I get, the more I feel like I have to throw up. Why am I so nervous?

"Hi." "Hi." I looked at Quincy in the eyes and my nerves went away. I'm marrying my best friend, my daughter's father, my favorite headache. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Quincy and Y/N in holy matrimony. They have decided to bring their two lives together for the rest of their lives. Before we get into the best parts, is there anyone who objects to this wedding, speak now or forever hold your peace." "I," I started to speak, causing everyone to pass. My eyes widen when Quincy looked at me.

My hands flew up.

"I dare anyone to get up! Dare you!" Everyone started laughing. "Alright, alright, little miss fighter. Put your rockets away." "Let us continue." The rest of the wedding went pretty smoothly. It wasn't until the vows that really got me nervous again.

"Y/N, from the first time I saw you, I knew I was done. If you didn't agree to be with me, my heart would ache forever. But look at us now! God continues to keep blessing me. He's blessed me with you, your love, your compassion and so much more. He's blessed us with a beautiful little girl. She's exactly like you. She has your smile, your laugh, and your eyes. I pray that you continue to grow with me for the rest of our lives. I promise to be by your side and to always love you no matter what happens. I promise to stay faithful to you and be true to you. You are my sunshine and I love you." That was so beautiful. "Quincy, I would be lying if I said I have felt the love you have given me before. The love you give is unique, one of a kind, and overwhelming, in a good way. If the world had just a piece of your love that you offer me, everyone would be at peace. Thank you for loving someone like me. Thank you for gifting me with a beautiful little princess and making me feel like a Queen. I promise to always be Mrs. Brown and to make you proud. I will love you when times seem like hell. You are my happiness. I love you. Forever and ever."

He wipes a tear from his eye. "Can we do this over with so I can kiss my bride?" We all laugh. "Alright! Alright. Slow down Forrest." We exchanges the rings and the moment he's been waiting for. "I can now pronounce you husband and wife. Now you may kiss your bride." "Finally." He snatches me up and plants a big kiss on me. My arms wrap around his neck. The crowd cheers behind us. "Hello Mrs. Brown." "Hello Mr. Brown."