11 » sorcery and finger guns

Comenzar desde el principio

Hope sighs out, "He's in the system."

"I'm in the system?" Luis repeats highly.

"You're in the system!" Dave points at him.

"The system?" Luis grins brightly, squinting between them all.

Hank gives a nodding awkward smile before mumbling to Gordo, "Yeah, we're doomed."

Laurie bounces happily. This is such a good day!

"All right." Scott gathers his buddies like elementary kiddies, "There's something you guys need to see."

Luis, Dave, and Kurt look confused at what Scott could possibly mean.

Well, they got a big storm coming.

As Scott goes to change, Laurie smirks over at her best friend, "On a scale from One to You, how bad do you think they're going to react?"

Gordo then promptly shoves her completely off the desk.

"Oof!" Laurie lands on the wooden floor with a hard thud.

No one - not Old Man Pym or Hope or even the three wombats- pays any attention to her misery, completely used to her oddities by now.

And as Scott re-emerges completely decked out in the black and red suit, Dave gasps, "Dang!"

"Whoa!" Luis jumps up, being as hyped as ever, "That's so cool, bro!"

Scott briefly glances down at Laurie who is still rather casually sprawled out, briefly wondering why she's on the floor but choosing to move on.

"Now, look." The man lets out a slow breath, extending his hands to get the message across, "This is gonna get weird, all right? It's pretty freaky, but it's safe. There's no reason to be scared."

"Oh, no, no." Luis reassures, "Daddy don't get scared."

Gordo scrunches his nose at Luis' nickname for himself.

"Really?" Scott raises his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Says the guy who punched the toaster when his poptart popped." Laurie smirks, whispering not so quietly up to her best friend.

"Hey!" Luis sharply objects, pointing an quick accusing finger down at the fifteen year old girl, "You threw it against the wall right after!"

"Uh, you better believe I did!" Laurie pushes herself up on her elbows and proudly nods, "Those poptarts were unfrosted!"

Luis looks ready to argue before he shrugs in agreement, and then the teens and Three Wombats™ proceed to get into a heated discussion about why unfrosted poptarts are the most unforgivable sin.

Still standing in the middle of the living room with the Ant-Man suit on, Scott just frowns at how off topic they're getting. Taking a deep breath, Scott just nods and then snaps his thumbs into his buttons before he shudders down from view. And if the poptart scare got Luis to punch the unfortunate toaster, well, that is nothing compared to how the men react now. The dudes all start yelling and leaping up to get away from the disappearing man.

Kurt shakily points to where Scott once was, spitting out in a panic, "Thees es the work of gy-gypsies!"

"That's witchcraft." Dave quickly shakes his head.

"Wow, that's amazing." Luis mumbles, legitly impressed but now growing uncharacteristically calm, "That's like some David Copperfield crap."

"That's some kind of wizardry!"