"So..." the figure says just before cracking his knuckles "Which one of you ladies wanna dance first?"

One of the ninjas whips out three throwing stars and flings them at the mysterious vigilante, but he quickly pulls out a sai and richochets them back at the same ninja, pinning him to the wall.

"Ya know..." started the being, jumping over the railing and landing perfectly on the ground "for ninjas... you guys kind of suck."

The being takes a step forward, revealing himself to be a turtle. A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

"Now, I asked you guys a question." the turtle said, pointing the end of his sai at the three remaining ninjas "Which one of you ladies wanna dance first?"

The ninjas unsheathe their katanas ready to slice the turtle up.

"I take it you're not very good dancers." the turtle jokes as one of the ninjas runs at him.

The turtle jumps up, kicking the ninja right in the jaw, rendering the ninja unconscious.

"On second thought, I think you guys should sit this one out."

The two remaining ninjas run at the turtle, but he jumps up, grabs the ladder, pulls himself up and kicks the two unconscious as well.

"Huh, I guess they're all tuckered out." laughed the turtle, kicking one of the unconscious ninjas in the side "Well you guys are no fun."

     As soon as the turtle said that five more ninjas, carrying more than just katanas, leaped out down from the rooftops behind the turtle.

"Well I didn't know I was so popular." the turtle joked, getting ready for a fight.

     Before the fight broke out the turtle noticed a silhouette entering the alley. The silhouette flicked it's wrists, causing three sharp objects to protrude from it's hands.

"Shredder." the turtle growled, watching the silhouette come up towards the ninjas, whose attention was no longer focused on the turtle.

"I ain't no Shredder, bub." the silhouette growled back, just before sliding his claws into one of the ninja's chest.

     The stranger began clawing the ninja to death. The ninja screamed a bloodcurdling scream as the other ninjas gathered around to attack the violent, clawed man. But each of them went down after one swipe to their legs. The ninjas left standing ran for their lives as the stranger revealed himself to the turtle. The turtle looked at the bloody mess in confusion.

"What the hell?" said the turtle.

     The stranger smiled then turned his attention to the ninja stuck to the wall.

"Missed one." grunted the stranger, lifting his claws to the frightened ninja, but before the claws could reach him, a sai blocked their path.

"I don't know who you think are, but that ain't how we deal with things here!" informed the angry turtle to the stranger and letting the lone ninja go "Get outta here."

     As the final ninja ran for his life the stranger and the turtle were the only two left. They stood for a moment, eyeing each other down.

"I don't know how you deal with yer enemies here bub, but where I come from it's either killed or be killed." said the clawed stranger, lifting up his claws in front of the turtle's face.

"Well I think you need a little time out... bub." the turtle remarked, getting ready for a fight.

"Stop!" shouted a voice from behind the stranger, before any of the two could act "Wolverine, put the claws away now."