"I don't know if he's still there but I could show you where he kept me." I told him.

"Okay, let me get reinforcements before heading there." He said, before walking out. I was looking down when I saw feet in front of me and I looked up and saw Jungkook. I stood up fast and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and soon we heard the door open and we pulled away.

"Come with us ma'am." The detective said.

"Can Jungkook come with us? I don't want be in the car by myself." I asked him.

"Yes he can, I'll also have two officers stay in the car with you two." He told us.

"Okay thank you." I said, before we started walking to the cruiser. We got in and started heading to the place where I was.

15 minutes later

We soon arrived at the place and I was getting scared. Jungkook must have seen it and pulled me into an embrace and I wrapped my arms around him and put my head in the crook of his neck. The officers went in while two stayed in the car with me and Jungkook. I hope they capture him, so I don't have to be scared of him anymore.

20 minutes later

The officers came out with Eunwoo in handcuffs. They then put him in a cruiser and closed the door. We then started heading back to the police station. I was cuddled up into Jungkook on the way to the station.

12 minutes later

We got to the station and they took Eunwoo in before we were able to go inside. After Eunwoo was locked up, the detective came out and got us and led us to his office. We went inside and sat down in the chairs in front of his desk and waited for him to start talking.

"We have Eunwoo locked up now, he won't be trying anything anymore. You're safe now Y/N." He told us. I smiled and looked at Jungkook seeing a smile on his face. The detective then stood up and walked to us.

"You two can go home now, I have things I have to do." He told us.

"Okay, thank you so much." I thanked him.

"We'll do anything to keep you safe." He said.

"Thank you." Jungkook said, before we walked out of the office. We then went to Jungkook's car and got inside. He started the car and we started heading to BTS' dorm.

25 minutes later

We soon arrived at the dorm and got out of the car. We walked in the dorm and I saw the rest of BTS in the living room. They didn't notice us, so we snuck up on them and yelled. They all jumped but Hobi jumped and screamed causing me and Jungkook to burst into laughter.

"Y/N!" Jimin said charging at me.

"Oh no." I said, before getting tackled to the ground.

"We missed you!" Hobi screamed out.

"I missed you guys too." I said, getting up off the floor.

"Stay here for the night Y/N, please?" Jimin begged, with his puppy eyes.

"Okay Jimin, now don't show that cute pouty face that's my weakness." I said.

"Yayyyyy!" Jimin yelled, in excitement. We then started watching TV together. I sat between Jungkook and Jimin.

3 hours later

It was time for dinner so Jin stood up and went to the kitchen. I followed him into the kitchen to help with dinner.

25 minutes later

We finished making the food and called the rest in the dining room to start eating. After everyone sat down at the table, we started eating while talking about random things.

10 minutes later

When we finished eating, me and Jin walked into the kitchen and washed the dishes while talking and laughing. We finished the dishes and I was starting to get sleepy so I decided to go to bed. I walked in the living room seeing Jungkook and Taehyung wrestling on the floor and I smiled at the scene. I missed seeing all of them having fun.

"Guys, I'm going to go to bed now." I told them.

"I'm going to." Jungkook said, getting off the floor. Me and Jungkook walked to his room and walked inside. He gave me one of his shirts to wear so I went into the bathroom and changed my clothes while he was changing in his room. After changing and brushing my teeth with the extra toothbrush, I walked back into Jungkook's bedroom and laid down in his bed.

I then felt an arm go around my waist, so I turned around and cuddled with Jungkook. He then hovered over me and started kissing me passionately. I kissed back immediately wrapping my arms around his neck. He then pulled away and stared at me in the eyes.

"I love you Y/N." He said, licking his bottom lip.

"I love you too Jungkook." I said, biting my lip. He then started kissing me again. The kiss started getting heated and we started removing our clothes.

THE END
____________________________________
This is the end of IDOL'S LOVE - BOOK 2.