twenty four

"I thought you weren't a fan of BTS." Beomgyu looked at me as if he didn't expect it.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I saw you last friday."

"Huh? Where?" I said nervously.

Perhaps, did he know that I went to their concert?

"You went to the concert, right?"

"Ah, that... well, Yeonjun gave me an extra ticket so, I went there with him." I said truthfully. "Did you watch the concert, too?"

"Yes!" He exclaimed. "That's why I was absent in the morning."

Wow, I can't believe him getting absent just because of a concert.

"By the way, did Yeonjun like the gift you gave him?"

"Yeah, he really liked it!" I replied.

Speaking of gift, I forgot to bring my thank you gift for Beomgyu. I guess I just have to give it to him this afternoon.

🌰

It was still lunch break and I'm already at school. It's because I had to sneak and give this cap to Beomgyu. Someone might notice if I give it to him while in the classroom.

On my way going to the rooftop, I suddenly bumped into someone. I dropped the cap but I immediately hid it in my back.

"Oh, Nami! Where are you going?"

Out of all the students here, I can't believe I bumped into Yeonjun.

"To the library." I said warily.

"I'll go with you." He said.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I inserted.

"What? I thought you'll go the library." He said, confused.

"I'll go to the bathroom before going to the library. Go there first. I'll follow."

"Okay. But, what are you hiding in your back?" He asked.

"It's nothing." I said nervously.

To be honest, I hated lying and deceiving someone like this. I wished there was some way I could tell him but knowing I was probably going to regret it, I think it's better to not tell him right now.

"Aye, are you already hiding something from me?" He said in disbelief.

"Of course not." I defended.

"Treat me for a snack later if you want to prove your innocence." He said, ruffling my hair and then, he left.

---

a/n: first of all, i can't breathe because of bts and txt interactions today dkdkdj my heart is about to burst they're so cute aaack and txt just started promotions for cat & dog!! *barks aggressively* lez follow each other on twt~ my username is @/adorablebeomtae :>