twenty nine

Why did I have this weird feeling when he did that? Just thinking about it made my heart race. But, I don't want to assume.

He just freaking kissed me!

<flashback>

"So, what's your wish?"

Instead of answering my question, he leaned closer.

What is he... planning to do?

I didn't know what to do and just froze. He kissed me gently on the cheek and then, smiled.

There was a moment of silence after that but Beomgyu started to speak. "It's getting late."

"Yeah... we... should go now." I replied. Argh, why am I stuttering?

<end of flashback>

I don't really understand why he did that. What exactly was the meaning of it? It would be clearer if he had said something about it. After that, we took a cab and went home without talking to each other.

Sure, I wanted to ask him why but I want him to be the one to tell me.

"Hey, Nami. Are you listening?" Yeonjun said and snapped.

"Oh, what were you saying? Say it again." I demanded.

"About yesterday, I told Beomgyu to pick you up. It wasn't really because of the meeting." He said truthfully. "I did it so that you two will be close."

"About that..." I hesitantly said. "We're already friends."

I just can't keep it any longer.

He had a shocked expression. "Really? Since when?"

"Not too long ago." I answered.

Thank goodness, I thought Yeonjun will be upset.

"That's great!" He said. "It's good to see that you're finally opening up to someone. I know for the fact that it's difficult. But, it's also important to let others get to know us. Doesn't it feel good to trust and talk to someone about things we're concerned about?"

I'm so grateful with what he said. Opening up to someone... isn't that bad at all.

I looked at him and gave him a sincere smile. "Thank you."

---

a/n: i have thoughts of making another fanfic for another txt member and i've just came up with a plot for yeonjun and for kai jdjdjd i'll probably publish one after our final exam so that i can write properly