Glimmer x Reader

Yn walked with Queen Angela with some guard falling behind. They were discussing the Princess Alliance's recent activity.
"...they've been pretty much capturing bots left and right. Some blew up, but everyone came back mostly, unscathed." Yn said walking with her hands behind her back.
"Mostly?" Angela asked raising her eyebrow quite a bit.
"Yes, well young Frosta got a bit scraped up and hand hurt and such but other than that she walked out with her head held high." Yn said looking at the queen with a reassuring smile, which she fell for everytime.
"That's what i like to hear." Angela said while Yn opened the door to her own room.
"I'll check back with you later. Right now i have to go find your girlfriend and her friends" Angela put emphasis on the girlfriend with pride. In her eyes, Yn was the best suited for her daughter.
Yn waved goodbye and closed her room door. When she clapped on the lights she noticed an anonymous lump in her bed.
"Hmm. I don't remember making my bed with a lump in it." Yn said sitting on the bed and pulling the covers. Glimmer sat up groaning. She was wearing one if Yn's hoodies that was too big for her.
"Staaaaaapppp!" She whined. Yn smiled and gently rubbed Glimmer's cheek.
"Awwe my princess~" Yn said smoothly making Glimmer blush, "I'm sorry to wake you my love, but your mother requests an audience with you and the rest of the rebellion~"
Glimmer looked away from Yn while bitting her lip.
"W-w-well, I... I'm tired baby!" Glimmer said pouting.
"Oh I know princess, I know~" Yn gently kissed Glimmers cheek making her let out a tiny gasp.
"But you have to attend, you are the commander~" Everything yn said was charming and sweetly toned
"Shut uuuup!" Glimmer said covering her face with the hood. Yn chuckled and kissed her forehead.
"Ok ok. But you have to get up Glim." Yn said shuffling closer to Glimmer.
Glimmer climbed on top of Yn's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck.
"I wanna stay with you" Glimmer said.
"I know..."
Yn closed the space between them with a kiss. It shocked Glimmer at first, but she loosened up and held Yn closer. Yn leaned foward pushing Glimmer on her back without breaking the kiss. Glimmer whimpered wrapping her legs around Yn's waist. The two broke the kiss, a blush brushed both of their cheeks.
"U-um..." Glimmer said covering her face with the floppy sleeve. She was clearly nervous. Yn was her first lover, hopefully her only, but she's never experienced this sudden warm feeling between her legs. Yn saw how unsure Glimmer was and held her hand.
"Do you want to?" Yn asked. Glimmer blushed harder at the question and nodded.
"Please be--"
"Gentle?" Yn said with a smirk. Glimmer nodded again. "Trust me, love~"
Yn slipped between Glimmer's legs. She lifted the big hoodie and was surprised that Glimmer wasn't wearing anything underneath. Glimmer whimpered and closed her legs.
"I usually just walk around in your hoodie..." she whispered. Yn smiled and rubbed Glimmer's THIIIICK thighs. Glimmer shivered at the touch and let out a whine.
"It's ok Princess~"
Yn opened Glimmers legs and put them on her shoulders.
"Awe baby, you're already so wet~" Yn teased, kissing Glimmer's inner thighs.
"S-shut... shut uuup-" she whimpered holding tightly to Yn's hand. Glimmer felt Yn smile and the vibration of her chuckle on her thigh. Yn dragged her fingers on Glimmer's core gently tracing her entrance. Glimmer squeaked and closed her thighs around Yn's head.
"I could die like this and be happy." Yn said in muffled voice. Glimmer looked down and giggled.
"Sorry, I've just never been touched like this." She said opening her legs.
"That's ok, i gotcha." Yn said. She put her middle finger near Glimmer's entrance, "Ready?" She asked looking up. Glimmer took a shaky breath,
"Ready."
Yn inserted her finger making Glimmer blush and moan in surprise.
Yn smirked and pushed in and out of her lover slowly.
"I asked and you said you were ready!" Yn said kissing close to Glimmer's clit.
"Y-y-yea, b-but--- oh fuck!" She whimpered loudly. Yn had gently licked Glimmer's clit making her jump.
"Please... don't... stop~" Glimmer said spaced out and out of breath. Yn curled her finger in a 'Come here' motion making Glimmer scream a bit.

The scream got someone else outside the door attention.
"Glimmer? She's screaming in pain!" Poor confused Adora said running away from Bow towards the room. Bow, sadly recognising the scream as pleasure filled reached for Adora.
"ADORA NO!"
"For the Honor of GRAYSKUULLLL!"
She-ra busted down the door and held the legendary sword out. Yn jumped back from her position and Glimmer closed her legs and blushed ferociously. Adora lunged for Yn but she was able to dodge to the side.
"WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO HER?!?" She-ra yelled whilst swinging thine sword.
"GIVING HER THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!!!!" Yn yelled as she spun circles around her.
"ADORA STOP! SHE'S NOT HURTING ME!!" Glimmer yelled, the blush was still apparent on her face. She-ra paused and looked.
"Really?" She asked. Bow ran in huffing and whimpering.
"Hoo, uh ok. I tried to stop her! She was too fast!" Bow said looking up, to avoid seeing a naked body.
"No one's naked Bow." Yn said causing Bow to sigh in relief and look.
"Why is Glimmer wearing Yn's oversized hood- oooooh gross." He groaned. Glimmer blushed and stood.
"What were you two doing then?" Adora asked while detransforming. The lovers blushed and stuttered over their words together. Adora waited for an answer until Bow took Adora's shoulder.
"I got this guys, just get yourselves ready for the meeting ," Bow said walking Adora out the room, "You see Adora, when two people love each other very much..."
The yn sat on the bed and groaned.
"I'm sorry princess, we should've went straight to the meeting." 
Glimmer blew her hair out of her eyes. "No no, I told you we could, you were just following orders." Glimmer said sitting on Yn's lap agian
Yn chuckled moving Glimmer's hair.
"Well I am still a humble servent of this kingdom. Following orders is what I do best." Yn said. Glimmer thought and smirked down at Yn.
"Well since we have to go to the meeting, and I didn't get off, can you do something for me while we're there?" Glimmer said innocently. Yn looked up confused.
"Of course princess. Anything." Yn said making Glimmer bite her lip.

When the two got to the meeting Glimmer was wearing her normal clothes. Yn pulled out Glimmer chair and the princess sat down. Yn leaned down to kiss Glimmer's lips. Before Yn took her position behind Glimmer on the wall, Glimmer said in her ear, "Go ahead and turn it on~"
Yn nodded and walked to the wall. Yn pushed a button on a remote causing to turn on a toy lodged inside of Glimmer. Glimmer squeaked a bit and balled her fist. Yn saw Glimmer's reaction and smirked.
"First and only order of business," Queen Angela started, "I'm just going to brief you all on how plan things better. All I ask you to do is to listen." She said. Glimmer mentally celebrated that she herself didn't have to speak. Yn suddenly wondered how many times she could make Glimmer orgasm. She turned the toy on max making Glimmer shake. Glimmer wanted Yn to keep the toy on the lowest setting, but clearly, that wasn't happening.
I'm going to kill her!
Ha, she's gonna kill me.